Divisions S17

Pidpad

Made you look, didn't I?

They'll be up at some point this evening in the information center.

Some bits and bobs to fix (mainly all SSC and re-rollers to slot in) but I'm not going to do that right after a 12h night shift as that'd probably mean I'd get to do it all over again. It's not that fun :P

Seriously, though, GB will avoid most CDs.

By going into tier 4, and meeting the doubly-skilled Tackle/Guard/MB teams there.

A cunning plan.

Worse, by my estimation the majority of Chaos Dwarf teams also will have done well enough to go to Tier 4 through bonus promotions.

Even with SSC teams joining and re-rollers, I'm expecting both Tier 5 and Tier 6 to have fewer CDs.

Worse, by my estimation the majority of Chaos Dwarf teams also will have done well enough to go to Tier 4 through bonus promotions.

Even with SSC teams joining and re-rollers, I'm expecting both Tier 5 and Tier 6 to have fewer CDs.

By my estimation the numbers should be quite similar. I have 6 CDs in tier 4 and 5 in tier 5. The records from SSC2 and 3 got tossed into History before I could finish tier 6 (and I couldn't be bothered to sort them out), but there should be 3 CD rerollers plus any from SSC2-3. Of course, it's the first time I do this, so I may well have it all wrong. :clown:

Edit: I now got 5 CDs in tier 6. Still probably all wrong. :lol: