Get Rich Or Die Tryin! Season 20

Hawca

Welcome to my den of corruption and deceit.

Here you can find ways to make money, and fast, but be warned im here for the same reason. Behind the scenes I have hired the best gambling minds known to the old world and will bring you odds for any thing you wish.

So how's this work?

Zephire our overlord is reinstating the OCC currency and with this you can earn money the old fashioned way. You can post a few pointless posts no one cares to read, play a few games and finish high enough to warrant reward. Or you can do it in style and Get Rich or die Tryin!

I will put the Odds up for the season here from Division 1 and take any bets your willing to place.

I will close the betting at the end of MD1 and any bets received after Tuesday 22.00 GMT+1 are null and void (Unless I want to take them of course) Im open to bribes and corruption too.

I call the shots and I make the rules.

If you want to place bets on individual games place a request and I may give you odds. I may not.

No bets are taken until OCC currency has been placed in my bank account. I will also operate a loan system should it be needed at interest charges will apply and terms set accordingly.

Have Fun and get rich or Die Tryin!

get_rich_or_die_tryin-530802.jpg?i

Div 1 Odds

Chakkal2001 7/2

Afrostb 9/2

Muffinthief 9/2

Kjelstad 7/1

Danton 8/1

Dreamy 9/1

Smoked_g60 9/1

Yarat 14/1

Blackmist 20/1

Antonlunau 33/1

im offering Each Way odds at the following

EW is 2 bets.

example would be 100 OCC cash on Blackmist Eachway would be the same as 50 on the win and 50 on the 2nd place totalling 100 credit cost. For example 50 EW on Blackmist would return 1600 if he won and 550 if he came second (including stake return).

the Math -

50 @ 20:1 = return of 1000 + 50 (Stake)

50 for the 2nd place part = 50 @ 20:1 /2 = 500 + 50 (stake)

total 1600 OCC gold.

if your not sure just bet and have fun.

Awards

Last season was a trial, Zeph is sorting a currency for the boards so all will get their own cash flow. The odds are their to think on while we wait. Hoping it to be ready by sunday

Awards

you all should now have 200 OCC Credits with which to play with, 

Myself and Zeph are working on a betting tool to aid us, until then think wisely and place bets.

I need you to post your bet here, and send me the cash.

I will confirm the bet received in the first post

Awards

Wait, so all my Hawca $$ is now defunct?!?!  I should have known better than to invest in such a shady sounding currency!

Easy come, easy go. You never paid any for them.

On the other hand, I had loads of gp before that financial crash, and now I have the same as everyone else. And apparently gambling (or being Dode) is the only way to make money :P

Awards

100g to stick on Anton is on it's way to you as soon as I can figure out how

edit: done

Fun!!  :D

Gonna place 50gp on me and 25 gp to both Anton and Dreamy. 

Should bet on myself to have something to show I guess, but somehow I have the feeling Undead are goin' to do well...

I love you guys.

100 Ew on Muffinthief and 50 EW on Kjelstad

You mean 50 EW on Muffin and 25 EW on Kjel? = 150 credits (the amount you sent)

Your stated bet = 300 credits.

(EW is two bets - 1 win and 1 place so 50 EW is 50 to win and 50 to place for 100 total)

Awards

You mean 50 EW on Muffin and 25 EW on Kjel? = 150 credits (the amount you sent)

Your stated bet = 300 credits.

(EW is two bets - 1 win and 1 place so 50 EW is 50 to win and 50 to place for 100 total)

Ignore this - just noticed Hawca's being idiosyncratic with his terms.  H, if you want to use the numerals in an EW bet to refer to the total stake rather than the more conventional usage of referring to unit stake, you'll need to change your OP example to read 'For example 100 EW on Blackmist' (from 'For example 50 EW on Blackmist') as under your definitions 50 EW is only a 25 bet on each and the resultant payouts would be half of that stated in the example.

Alternatively change '100 OCC cash on Blackmist Eachway would be the same as 50 on the win and 50 on the 2nd place totalling 100 credit cost' to read '50 OCC cash on Blackmist Eachway would be the same as 50 on the win and 50 on top 2 placing totalling 100 credit cost' and halve the display amounts of the EW bet listings you've already accepted (so '20phoenix - 100 EW afrostb' becomes '50 EW afrostb', etc) to adopt conventional usage. 

At the moment you're using 'X' EW in reference to both unit stake and total stake in the same example which is why some people are betting 50 EW and sending you 100 (as would happen IRL) and others are betting 100 EW and sending you 100.

Awards