Eurobowl 2013, Vienna Austria

zulu501

Eurobowl is on the 26th/27th November. Post below if you are attending, so we can organise the OCC photoshoot, and maybe organise a little side competition or something.

Attendees known so far

Zulu

Hawca

Doomy

Caracarn

Vedholm

Reservoir Dog

Antonlunau

Spectators

Bevan

Palandiell

While I only play Online, I will pop around for a bit, since I live in the city it happens to take place,  to finally meet my mentor Hawca and cheer him on a bit

So if you guys tell me when you are gonna do your group picture, I will definetly be around.

While I only play Online, I will pop around for a bit, since I live in the city it happens to take place,  to finally meet my mentor Hawca and cheer him on a bit

So if you guys tell me when you are gonna do your group picture, I will definetly be around.

Another resident! I feel less lonely already :)

Good luck for all of you who plays in Vienna. Since I live in Austria I really wanted to go to this event, but I'll be on my honeymoon in Italy so it is not really an option this year. :P

A hint: since 26.10. is a natonal holiday in Austria (that means none of the shops will be open on the weekend) you should buy your snacks (I mean your beer of course) for the weekend on Friday evening.

Good luck and Nuffle be with you!!!!

Awards