Welsh Open 2015

Hawca

• 4 months later...

Theoretical scenario:

Suppose a participant was willing to travel from the USA.

Anyone up for giving him a place to sleep. free of charge? How about playing tour guide to make a week in Wales worthwhile?

Yup - i'll have either a sofa or a spare room available. I live in Cardiff and dont have a car so it would be public transport

Heh, the legend lives, still not sure it's worth the travel all the way from the states...

For all my drunken nonsence, I've never actually been arrested, I 'may' have been sent to bed, but never actually arrested, in Wack Ronalds of all places...

I'll one up 20p, if he lands in Manchester, I'll pick him up, drive him there and pay for his hotel...

And a chance to get your forehead opened up like a huge vagina by a toilet door ....or to get arrested for ordering a cheeseburger .....in McDonalds.

or a chance to get beat in your first game to an opponent who has just been released from the cells for trying to order a cheeseburger in McDs

Awards

or a chance to get beat in your first game to an opponent who has just been released from the cells for trying to order a cheeseburger in McDs

Looks like you didn't have the pleasure of beating him with Vamps 1st game on the Sunday...

He really wasn't happy, as much as I said thanks to him for the free custom beers...

I'm still waiting for Andy to get so sick of me he actually kicks my arse in RL, rather than just on the pitch...

A few jokes about 'army boys', a little bit of tasteless humour, it could end up there, if I let rip, in all honesty. Everybody does seem kinda straight laced...