Gertbowl (Bristol) 2015

Hobnail

This is the last weekend of July should anyone in the south west fancy a weekend out.

OCC coaches already paid up - 20phoenix, Hawca, Hobnail, Be4ch, Rubick

I know that there are more Bristol local coaches here......BK, DVD, EU....I'm looking at you guys in particular!

Not necessarily. I took them to the Welsh and am taking them to Cake and i need to use a second race to post a score for the South West Tourney.

Besides, if i took Zons Id field Roxanna and u cant edit her into an amazon team.

Not necessarily. I took them to the Welsh and am taking them to Cake and i need to use a second race to post a score for the South West Tourney.

Besides, if i took Zons Id field Roxanna and u cant edit her into an amazon team.

You can with the right connections ;)

PM me your email and I'll send you a present. Can't tonight unfortunately as I'm playing the LFC final.

I misplaced a pro elf blitzer when I borrowed a team from Hawca in Cardiff. Someone as prone to losing things as myself should really get one if his own.

Partly just wondering what is ok, and are not well painted, adapted teams frowned upon?

It's mother's birthday in the week but I'll check what she has planned.

I haven't played TT since 1994 in GW Newcastle upon Tyne so I'd need to borrow a team from someone!

Edit:- happy to lead a pub crawl or suggest food if needed as will 100% be back in the evening.