Strangest Bb Player...

abu_abdillah

Having a day off work today and had weirdest BB match in Nagg this morning,

:chaos:  Chaos v Chaos  :chaos:

Saw the match up, only 10k difference, ok good match here we go! bring it on!

He then see's my team, I only had three clawed players, throws a tantrum and says he's not going to quit, but not playing, so end turning each turn and proceeds to wind me up through out, calling me a nasty guy, sadist, etc

So I did the only thing I could, treated it as free SPP, lots of free passes, killed / injured several players and scored a few times but all the while he's winding me. proper weirdo.

Managed to resist the turn 16 foul though, thought that would be going too far  :D

Awards

Well, sounds pretty harmless to me. Auld and Nagg offer lots of strange behaviors.

All kind of dis- and reconnecter, constantly hitting menu button, sometimes trying to get the overlapping menues... all kind of things trying to force you to abandon...

Or the ones just leaving the PC while the game is still running...

Or the trash talkers...

I remember a guy going nuts, cause my amazons made a handfull of dodges. He ranted about me being a "motherfucking cheater" all game long and it went on for at least half an hour in the lobby after the match... just because of some pretty normal stuff.

:D

strange things happen there more often than not, i think.

I wonder about people like this and wonder about what kind of people play this game in general.  I mean, have you seen these forums?  :D

Not only should you have fouled on turn 16, but also turns 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, etc....

yeah I fouled him a few times, and told him if he was going to be this much of a girl he should have played elves

Awards

I've changed this post but, you haven't had the most stable of connections with me in our games Abu

no that is true, I can understand a level of mistrust in this game over such problems. I now have a new modem / router and not seen any issues since so should be sorted from my side from now on.

Awards

• 3 weeks later...

Well, sounds pretty harmless to me. Auld and Nagg offer lots of strange behaviors.

All kind of dis- and reconnecter, constantly hitting menu button, sometimes trying to get the overlapping menues... all kind of things trying to force you to abandon...

Or the ones just leaving the PC while the game is still running...

Or the trash talkers...

I remember a guy going nuts, cause my amazons made a handfull of dodges. He ranted about me being a "motherfucking cheater" all game long and it went on for at least half an hour in the lobby after the match... just because of some pretty normal stuff.

:D

strange things happen there more often than not, i think.

To unlock the menus/block dice freeze press F10

• 2 months later...

HI, new to this site but have played a bit on Auld, Nagg etc.

I am always amazed at how some people quit immediately after undertaking and failing an obviously risky action, such as one guy who tried to throw his Goblin with his Troll. Splat, instant abandonment. Turn five of what was until that point an enjoyable game...

Yet I have played a guy who had a new Chaos team with no rerolls, none, and although he kept getting turnovers galore he kept on playing until the end. I might have been playing as Dwarves as the final score "was only" 2-0...or I might just be kaka.

zippy - I have migrated a lot of teams or started new ones to play in the leagues you have mentioned over the last few weeks. I found out the hard way about the other leagues, though Auld seems the worst.

With FOL, No Bash etc I do find the games more enjoyable and often the TVs after matchmaking are roughly equal too. Although it can be hard to get a No Bash game sometimes....

I am also looking forward to playing in the OCC and have signed up for the new season...should be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing BB2 a lot. The weirdest thing I've run into is quitters. Not guys who quit when a player does or suffer a turnover, but guys who quit when I'm about to equalize.

Played a game, got scored on. Ok... 2nd half and I punch a hole, squeeze through and it looks like I'm gonna equalize for the draw.

Guy concedes and I 'win' 3-1 without having to actually cross the line.

This has happened a number of times. Don't get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...