Occ Uploader Now Live!

Pidpad

I uploaded my MD3 match again when i wanted to upload the MD4 match. Can some admin delete it please.

Uploaded my MD4 match now correctly.

Done!

The incorrect match is indeed deleted, and every one of Chora's matches show up in the matchday results for all four match days; but he's still not getting the three points for the win on match day 4.

Since first place is only 8 points those 3 points are the difference between being tied for 3rd or tied for 9th!

The incorrect match is indeed deleted, and every one of Chora's matches show up in the matchday results for all four match days; but he's still not getting the three points for the win on match day 4.

Since first place is only 8 points those 3 points are the difference between being tied for 3rd or tied for 9th!

You are right. The reason for this is that the "incorrect" match being uploaded blocked the "correct" match from being applied to his points, when it was processed. I have now simply removed the "incorrect" match, but in order for the standings to be rectified, the standings need to be re-calculated. That's a process we usually run a few times per season, and definitely at the end of the season. We haven't automated it yet.

TL;DR: When an "incorrect" upload was made and gets deleted, standings are not corrected right away, that happens at some later point.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi something weird happened. I had 5 matches (15points) uploaded to the OCC uploader and all five were approved. But when I just went to the uploader to see the division standings I noticed I now only have 4 games played (12 points) Did one of my uploads get deleted?

All five matches show up in the match day results so I'm guessing it wasn't deleted.  Might be similar to Chora-Cra's where the standings need to recalculated...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All coaches please note: Due to a delay in the OCC programming department, the OCC Uploader is currently not yet ready for season 34 (of OCC1).

This means that for the time being, you will not be able to upload your OCC1 replays.

If you are playing early matches, we ask you to save your replay files until we inform you that you can upload.

Thank you!

Greetings again!

The OCC Uploader is now ready to receive your uploads. Do not that tier 6 at present appears as "1 - Snotling Soda", so that's where you need to upload if you are in tier/division 6.

Hmm, just uploaded, to 1- snotling, but looks like I'm in 1 Championship instead. Playing in tier 6. Team: Boom Boiz

• 2 weeks later...