Our Heart Goes Out To Our Belgian Coaches

wismerhill

More pointless, wanton evil.

Just in time to harm the chances of those trying to escape middle-eastern warzones too.

Am I alone in feeling there's a lot more to this than just some nutters hell-bent on blowing themselves and others up?

Awards

Sometimes you feel safe in Europe, but gradually these events just seem to get closer. It is just around 16 months ago, when many Blood Bowlers were passing through this airport on their way back from Eurobowl.

Indeed it was. Sad news today for sure.

To add a bit more levity... I disagree with Palo...

Trump is most definitely Ogres - Bring as much stupid might as you can and hope things work out.

Hillary is surely Goblins - Sneak around, rely on dirty tricks, hope you don't get caught, and people may actually believe you know what you're doing.

Lots of thoughts for Belgians, and indeed, all of Europe today.

I think I'm being misinterpretted.....I'm not American, so I won't get a vote....but as an outside observer, old Donald seems utterly unelectable based on his extreme statements these last few months.

The actions of these ISIS lunatics pours fuel on Donald's fire.

All I can say is that we did our part here in Utah!

Bernie 74% of the dem vote

Trump 14% of the repub vote.

I salute you nota. I fear the rest of the country may disagree though. I can see Trump as the next president. The way he talks about muslims and mexicans reminds me of mccarthyism and the internment of japanese americans in WW2.

Glad to hear our Belgian coaches are ok.

Awards

Trump isn't winning a single state in the general election. He's going to struggle to get 35% in the general election. Hillary is the worst Democrat nominee in my lifetime but Trump still has no chance.

Trump isn't winning a single state in the general election. He's going to struggle to get 35% in the general election. Hillary is the worst Democrat nominee in my lifetime but Trump still has no chance.

Really?

Looking back I'm still puzzled how Bush 2nd got to be elected....

And all things that followed.. Would Clinton be worse you mean?

And.. I will not comment any more on the votes in this thread, does not feel so good in the memories if the fallen....

B-out