There Are No Stupid Questions

Rymdkejsaren

Mm.. Me neither.

Just to be clear.. I have no clue how the client will act and I just assume 'it' asks me a question regarding how I would like the outcome from the blitz to be.

Has anyone used it in bb2?

Train some team so that you get a player with these skills and send me a pn.

We could then play a friendly to figure it out.

Mm.. Me neither.

Just to be clear.. I have no clue how the client will act and I just assume 'it' asks me a question regarding how I would like the outcome from the blitz to be.

Has anyone used it in bb2?

I do not know the answer either, but the BB2 client is very generous and constantly asks if you want to use your skills or not. For example, if your opponent gets the 'Defender Stumbles' result when you are near the surfing line, it will ask you if you wish to Dodge (stay on your feet) or not. And when one of the players have Wrestle or Stand Firm, it'll always ask if you wish to use it when applicable. If there is multiple skills that can be used there's a drop-down list normally and you pick the one you want to use, or select none at all if that's what you prefer. But I've never had Juggernaut at the same time on the same piece as Wrestle - Still, I imagine it'd work just like in your example. But that's just a guess.

I do not know the answer either, but the BB2 client is very generous and constantly asks if you want to use your skills or not.

Except sidestep, which it should ask whenever the three normal squares are filled, since I may be trying to chainpush. (Or want to be chainpushed.)

Awards

A lot of skills are missing the option to turn them off when it might be what you want, but they added juggernaut after an outcry from coaches. I don't know if it works exactly the way it should, but I leave answers about the intricacies of game mechanics to others.

• 2 weeks later...

I've scoured the forum and can't find an answer so apologiesif this has been detailed elsewhere..

What is the qualification criteria from the seeder groups? I read the 'top 80 teams' but is this based on W-D-L record within the OCC2 population as a whole or the seeder group? If the latter then I've got it as 3.48 teams per group qualifying, so presumably all the 4th place teams have half their players slaughtered and placed into hybrid all star teams? :D   :zAD:

Awards

We use the OCC tie-breakers.

So, position, Points, TD Differential, Least TDs conceded etc to determine who's going where.

There is a plan to update things with a proper thread, but that'll be done once I know the exact structure we will use for OCC2. The number of coaches will determine that (to a large extent).

You will never be booted from the league for not doing well on the pitch. There is always room for everyone.

Thanks, I would like to credit all you people making this League possible. I just got a Little worried Reading Cpt J Yossarian post. :)

Awards

Thanks, I would like to credit all you people making this League possible. I just got a Little worried Reading Cpt J Yossarian post. :)

He is talking about the fist 80 who get into seeder A. All the people who don't make it to seeder A will be put in seeder B and those will end up in lower tiers once the real competition starts.

Nope.

Take Root (Extraordinary)

Immediately after declaring an Action with this player, roll a D6. On a 2 or

more, the player may take his Action as normal. On a 1, the player “takes

root”, and his MA is considered 0 until a drive ends, or he is Knocked

Down or Placed Prone (and no, players from his own team may not try

and block him in order to try to knock him down!). A player that has taken

root may not Go For It, be pushed back for any reason, or use any skill

that would allow him to move out of his current square or be Placed

Prone. The player may block adjacent players without following-up as

part of a Block Action however if a player fails his Take Root roll as part

of a Blitz Action he may not block that turn (he can still roll to stand up if

he is Prone).

Awards

Ahh ok. Thanks didn't know that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The short explanation is that you always pay one move for the actual block during a blitz action, and when your tree roots its movement is set to zero and it can no longer pay for the block. It is a risk to consider.

Awards

The short explanation is that you always pay one move for the actual block during a blitz action, and when your tree roots its movement is set to zero and it can no longer pay for the block. It is a risk to consider.

I'm pretty sure in BB1 you can still hit stuff after blitz>root... might be why some think it a bug...