What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Pidpad

This is as good as it gets live. The screaming guitar, the groans, the lyrics, anxiety, the salvation army hat, Thåström´s finest moments. All this in the great contradiction to the audience acting like dead fish in a pond. (I swear, I would be crying.) How I wished I had been there. Blå Himlen was an underground Club in Stockholm, now it´s some fancy place I probably would disgust.
Where did all the underground clubs go? Is it because of gaming & drugs in general?

Best MTV unplugged song ever?

Awards

well, duh. 

It's an interesting label. During the first years was quite a personal project and they hired a renown designer to make all their album covers and art. You were able to point out 4AD albums from the rest because of that. Now it's a consolidated independent label that has some of the heavy weights of the "independent" (with lots of """"""") bands, like The National (AKA Dire Straits for millenials), Future Islands and St Vincent. But they are droping bands based on the sales success like any other company. 

@Kia Sidhe, @Smiling Tom.

I was never really that big into Labels?

Back in my rock and independent daze, I was more about the band than the label?

The first label I truly got into was Ninja Tunes?

Closely followed by Big Dadda, the Ninja Tunes hip-hop label.

Finally, True Thoughts Records, mostly because one of my friends handed me a compilation album for my birthday one year.

I've never really found the label to be that important, it's much like Tom was saying. The label is the business end, the bands are the art?

That said, Factory Records is a thing, and having grown up in their wake around Manchester, I'm glad they happened.

I was abut a decade too late, but I caught the tail end.

Sad to say that the rock club I grew up in in Manchester is now a Tesco Express, and I never found to thhe time to walk next door to Music Box.

Metal Heads and Dance Music Enthusiasts stood in the street next to each other, I don't remember any fights.

Don't get me wrong, there probably were some, but if you didn't go looking for a fight, you never found one?

I think my playlist tricked me today somehow. I was forced to listen to this tune about 3 times at work, & now I can´t get it out of my head! LOL :)

I have a deadline for my new team´s banner tonight! :O
I need to relax...

Edited by Kia Sidhe

Awards

Got a game in a few hours

(Uhm? Since 13th century we have had laws regarding woman's right to integrity)

Ramones Tee & gigantic Blondie fans/rip offs?

Nsfw? Think they focused on the wrong thing here? :)

Edited by Kia Sidhe

Awards