What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Pidpad

Ok, I should stop spamming this thread, but what can i say, I love music. Thats hip-hop, metal, 'dance' and stuff that was recorded many many years before i was even born....

You've got a board Verbal here that wants to hear anything he's not heard before! (rep points up for grabs, I'm easy pleased, anything half decent will get a vote, post more than 1 vid, I'll give you rep for one out of 3) ;)

'Ante up mother fuckers!'

To be honest it's probably been 15? years or so since I listened to Blind Guardian a lot, but that doesn't make the bards song bad!

Music tastes tend to vary throughout a lifetime.

I mean, the first group I really started to listen to was Kiss, do I still think they're awesome? No, not really.

Currently it's a lot of progressive metal (oddly enough a lot of it from Norway and not so surprising a fair amount fro Sweden).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guoFQUDlugE

Have to say nowdays for me Sabaton is played mostly.
And must say that Accept at Sweden rock this year was really awesome!!!!

But i liked Blind Guardians latest album a lot

My

! :lol:

I saw them once in Prague in 1996. was my first open air festival as far as I can remember. They played here together with Ministry, Jesus Lizard, Godflesh and some Czech HC bands.

they are cool, as a kid I really adored them, had all their albums.. they have interesting lyrics, but sadly, the music is boring and repetitive and self-stolen even for punkrock measures :) last album I listened to was No Substance, now I checked their recent stuff, 12 years passed but that shit is IDENTICAL :)) Bad Religion are the never changing anchor of stability in this turbulent world :)

Sry guys... i doublecheked with IE (I'm using Firefox most of the time) - the embeded videos are missing with FF but are ok with IE. This never happened before. Anybody else having this problem?

I'm using FireFox, wouldn't touch IE with a ten foot barge poll :lol:

Not sure what your problem is, try updating Flash Player plug in?