Retire with style?

Kia Sidhe

When you sign up for a season (or phase, in this case) of the OCC, you agree to play the entire thing. It does not matter how things go. When the season is over, you have the option to start a new team.

Quitting in the middle of an active season is not something we recommend if you want to keep playing here in the future.

Heh, jounisii has a team of High Elves with six players left AND he finished the first seeder phase and is now playing in the second phase.  Oh, and he has a winning record!  Personally I like the challenge but it does kind of matter if it is a lot of positional players who are gone/hurt.  Regardless, RK is right that you should always finish out the season no matter what as it hurts the rest of the division to have someone drop out in the middle.  Who knows, you might win all of the rest of your games  :D

It's a lot tougher in BB2 since you can't store up your treasury when you do have a streak of games without injuries.  I'm getting used to 7 or 8 man rosters for my skaven teams in BB2, and that was not common for me in BB1.  I'm not sure my BB2 team has played with a full roster since the first seeder phase.

The nice thing about elves and skaven is journeymen linemen can do their jobs just fine, but obviously losing the positionals can be tough.  At least they have more star player choices in BB2!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:18 PM, Kazman29 said:

Heh, jounisii has a team of High Elves with six players left AND he finished the first seeder phase and is now playing in the second phase.  Oh, and he has a winning record!  Personally I like the challenge but it does kind of matter if it is a lot of positional players who are gone/hurt.  Regardless, RK is right that you should always finish out the season no matter what as it hurts the rest of the division to have someone drop out in the middle.  Who knows, you might win all of the rest of your games  :D

Hah. I had 7 rostered players on the pitch for about 12 turns last night - until a blitzer took -AG and he'll get the sack :D

52 minutes ago, jounisii said:

Hah. I had 7 rostered players on the pitch for about 12 turns last night - until a blitzer took -AG and he'll get the sack :D

It is the only way to play elves. Ive not had a full 11 players for about 8 seasons.

Journey elves are OP.

Awards

I´ll try to continue to play my Dark Elves, despite Deaths and Injuries. But the only cool thing about my team right now is a high Fan Factor of 7. And I don´t want to dissapoint the fans. :)

So do you recommend me to kick all injured players or what?

Awards

31 minutes ago, Kia Sidhe said:

I´ll try to continue to play my Dark Elves, despite Deaths and Injuries. But the only cool thing about my team right now is a high Fan Factor of 7. And I don´t want to dissapoint the fans. :)

So do you recommend me to kick all injured players or what?

I kick most injured players. Post your squad and get some advice.

Awards

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmP32eUPbSpogbxluD6D10YxeNk2uw

Hope the link is working. One injured Blitzer died recently so he´s off somewhere else. But I got one -1 Strength, and Another -1 Agility that I might ditch. I´m saving cash for Another Blitzer right now, I Think I need 4 in the end. -1 Move on a Lineelf is no big deal.

Awards

I dont yet know what all of the rediculous symbols mean, Im lost after block.

Id keep the lineman but bin the 2 injured blitzers.

On a personal preference Id look at getting rid of your cheer leader amd assistant coach too.

Awards

9 hours ago, bjj hero said:

I dont yet know what all of the rediculous symbols mean, Im lost after block.

Id keep the lineman but bin the 2 injured blitzers.

On a personal preference Id look at getting rid of your cheer leader amd assistant coach too.

Agreed on everything you just said.  About the team recommendations AND the hieroglyphics on the player cards. I even put the reading glasses on and can't see and that's on a 20" screen at 1600:900 res.  I can't imagine on a laptop.