Show your minis!

Dortmund

• 3 weeks later...

Just as a boredom project to go with the elves, I've made something to show when the treeman is rooted:

IMG_0582_zps1abefagj.jpg

The treeman then stands inside the larger base like so:

IMG_0583_zps13d0qygq.jpg

As the larger base is the standard big guy base, it shouldn't take up much more room than necessary, similar to the ball base I made a couple years ago

Awards

Working on the tabletop version of my Royal Apothecary Society. Here the banshees/ghouls
IMG_9485.jpg

One of the wolves
IMG_9467.jpg

Some of the zombies and golems. The other wolf and the whights just arrived from Greebo, working on them.
IMG_9649.jpg

Oh, and also working on this awesome wardancer from Greebo. Yes, I have a lot of work to do to make this miniature justice
IMG_9659.jpg

• 1 month later...

Good work and excellent minis. Greebo makes good miniatures. I've participated in their last kickstarter campaign for three elf teams (dark, high and wood) that looked great. 

And I finally ended painting the Bullz! Well, except the troll...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.128713777760419.1073741827.100018653924120&type=1&l=4e69ed4e9b

Awards

On 1.9.2017 at 4:16 PM, Dortmund said:

Good work and excellent minis. Greebo makes good miniatures. I've participated in their last kickstarter campaign for three elf teams (dark, high and wood) that looked great. 

And I finally ended painting the Bullz! Well, except the troll...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.128713777760419.1073741827.100018653924120&type=1&l=4e69ed4e9b

Nice BA minis but i cant see the Bullz without friend request i think.

• 1 year later...

The last time I did that I got kicked off the internets.

Oh, that kind of, yeah OK.  I tried to put some resin miniatures together once and gave up.  I have a game called Blood Rage that I gave a different clan to each of my friends and they painted them because I have no patience.  I am in awe of you that can do it and applaud your work.

Something about Tom's wolf makes me want to play Necro again

28 minutes ago, Kjelstad said:

.  I have a game called Blood Rage...

Great game. I got it back in the original kickstarter with all the extra stuff they made for it. The figures are fantastic.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So then, I've been working on a Chaney model to go with Nurn county. Using this model as the base:

DtCGdwWXQAUIMKE.jpg

The head is facing straight up, howling at the moon I guess, on the original. I've pinned it to face more forward, added shoulder pads from Orks, and been mucking about with green stuff to get to this point...

20190205_201503.jpg?width=420&height=560

Awards

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Playing underworld with the world cup rules, almost win! But too much skull on the 5th match! 

CzcQ3tY.jpg

miScEw1.jpg

InK2SuC.jpg

0zW1jBK.jpg

6B9PvoD.jpg

Dxb3K19.jpg

5auPRJu.jpg

The goblins are Hungry troll corsairs, the rats are GW and the troll comes from the chaos pact team from greebo! Hope you will enjoy it.

Will post some more minis in the future! 

Nurgle next! Or maybe my already painted khneri team!