Won my first NAF event

Fweddy

Just won a 20 person NAF event down here in Florida.  Its just the 3rd event I've signed up to, the 2nd I've ever made it to (long story), and the first time I've NOT played as Goblins.  The game is so much easier when you're not Goblins. :P

Super fun, got a chance to try the new version of the Chaos Renegades (Pact before 2016).  Ironically, the "worst built" team (Necro with only 1 wight that had Sure hands and pass, and both werewolves just had dodge and catch, 0 ghouls no other skills on team) is the one that did the best against me.  Goes to show you what looks awkward on paper can really function much better in person.

Awards

Oh the OCC is the best, that's why I came back after an 8 season break or so.  

Still, tournament play with non-player development, fixed TVs, limited number of skills you can take, really makes you apply some different strategies.  Actually was the first time i've had to think in starting team development in a long time.

First place was some trophy, a player sized trophy (for the boys who did the work), an oversized dice, a $50 certificate to the comic store (which I turned into a copy of Charterstone), and a "deep ones" Slaan team and matching play board.  Not too shabby for a tourney my gf entered me into for my birthday.

Awards

Xmas with Cthulhu 2, Curse of Yig.  

Not sure if it's updated yet.  The tourney director had an issue that took a while to correct display data because he forgot to save my team name during initial pairing so my stats weren't displaying 

Awards