Eve online

Fengraf2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been playing for years, with varying levels of dedication.  Never really got on with the whole zerg style of gameplay so most of my time's spent in w-space.  I've run a few corps, ranging from a godawful hisec carebear group when I was a newbro, to a semi-decent wormhole training corp, and most recently a heavily pvp focused C5 corp that was actually getting pretty successful before me and the other directors burned out (could regularly pull together 20-30 skilled nerds for fleets, evicted a few krab corps, regularly dropped on escalation fleets, and could go toe to toe with LZHX or HK, even winning against them on occasion).  I took a short break after that and flitted between a few groups like Lazerhawks and Dixon Cox Butte Preservation Society on returning to the game but couldn't really find a corp that felt like home.  I'm currently just squatting in a C5 with a few old mates from the glory days and hazing nullseccers while I figure out what to do next.

Awards

6 hours ago, Arlen Tektolnes said:

I've been playing for years, with varying levels of dedication.  Never really got on with the whole zerg style of gameplay so most of my time's spent in w-space.  I've run a few corps, ranging from a godawful hisec carebear group when I was a newbro, to a semi-decent wormhole training corp, and most recently a heavily pvp focused C5 corp that was actually getting pretty successful before me and the other directors burned out (could regularly pull together 20-30 skilled nerds for fleets, evicted a few krab corps, regularly dropped on escalation fleets, and could go toe to toe with LZHX or HK, even winning against them on occasion).  I took a short break after that and flitted between a few groups like Lazerhawks and Dixon Cox Butte Preservation Society on returning to the game but couldn't really find a corp that felt like home.  I'm currently just squatting in a C5 with a few old mates from the glory days and hazing nullseccers while I figure out what to do next.

You know, to someone completely unfamiliar with Eve Online, like me (alright, I know it exists, but that's about the extent of it), this could be actual 24th century talk. You could be a time traveller, dazzling the listeners with your stories in a run-down bar somewhere, where you get drunk because you got stranded in the 21st century on your travels through time and space.