Got any Irish in you.

zulu501

This year the Eurobowl/Europen comes to Wales. This is one of the biggest and most exciting tournaments in Europe.  Ireland is trying to get a team together for the first team. This will be an all Irish team (as per rugby & cricket). If anyone has a touch of Irish in them and is interested let me know and I will put you in touch with their captain. If you have any questions to ask, just post here or send me a message.

Details about Eurobowl can be found here.  http://eurobowl.eu/2018/

1 minute ago, Barristan said:

I live in Ireland but I'm French so that won't work. Besides I never played TT, not sure this would be the best place to start.

Actually under the Eurobowl Rules if you are resident in Ireland then you are eligible to play for them. The is a tt tournament in Lisburn in the North beginning of March. You should try. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Also I would not be put off if this would be your first TT tournament. You would not be the first to do this.

Good to know, but I don't think I will have the time off or the budget at this time of year. Thanks for the offer though. @narg is the same as me, a Frenchie living in Ireland (Dublin), you could try to get in touch with him. Let me know if he doesn't come around here any more, I have him on the Blizzard app.

2 hours ago, Barristan said:

Good to know, but I don't think I will have the time off or the budget at this time of year. Thanks for the offer though. @narg is the same as me, a Frenchie living in Ireland (Dublin), you could try to get in touch with him. Let me know if he doesn't come around here any more, I have him on the Blizzard app.

Actually I was trying to get in touch with him. I sent him a message on here. If you could let him know or pass me his details that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11.2.2018 at 6:47 PM, Barristan said:

I live in Ireland but I'm French so that won't work. Besides I never played TT, not sure this would be the best place to start.

Just wanted to chime in that my first NAF TT event was actually Eurobowl in Belgium (2014). I understand your hesitation but the event was an excellent start with an extremeliy friendly vibe.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...