World Cup 2018 games: AndyDavo

AndyDavo

I thought that some people might be interested in my world cup doing's, so here is a link to the shortened replay analysis of my round of 64 game. I rewatched the replay and I'm calling out what i'm doing, why and what i feel are any mistakes or other options i felt there were for both coaches.

The game is Humans Vs Dark Elves, resurrection and the rule set is Humans were given 1100 TV and 6 skills, 1 double and 5 normal, I had 4 normal skills as Dark Elves.

Edited by AndyDavo

Will be interesting. He took 3 dodge blitzers, and a wrestle witch. Leaving a skillless witch, a skillless runner and 5 linos, 2 RR. To make it interesting andy can add a double which is probably going to be guard on a blitzer (taking anything else would really weaken the team for round 3 onwards). So you likely will be facing a elf team with no tackle,  which is generally a good matchup.

There is definitely a chance nuffle will smile on you Tys. With no tackle there is more chance to get nuffled on pows as well as the high 1s that are the bane of playing elves.

Watched on Jimmy's stream and he was rather scathing of Bernie's tactics.  Getting his team split in half was a big mistake, particularly moving the two linos into the pack rather than screening with them or making them part of the cage. The rock on T1, and 3/4 boneheads in the first 4 turns did not help much either.  He failed 5 in the first  half which is crazy. Plus the armour breaks were high, was 3 from blocks at least, plus the one after the failed dodge on the catcher. Was about average overall I think, just they were all in the first half. If he could have got the pow  on T2 to make the gap in the screen he might have got out of trouble. Also when he needed a knockdown T3 or whatever it was and could not get it.

Don't think the dice were enough to make a difference, but probably made Bernie look worse than he was.

Bernie was also 0/3 on KO rolls at half time, which was huge as well. So needed the 2/3 badly after the 2nd score.

Was interesting to see the other side of it after watching Jimmy stream, think this one was more balanced, and the analysis was great.

Looking forward to the 2nd round matches for sure.