Racial Distribution S8

Pidpad

There's more Ogre teams than Bretonnians, Amazons, Goblins, Halflings, Kislev and Norse.

I think I speak for all Ogre coaches when I say that this PROVES that Ogres are just better than all those other teams.

Come at me, other teams.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, C2MC said:

There's more Ogre teams than Bretonnians, Amazons, Goblins, Halflings, Kislev and Norse.

I think I speak for all Ogre coaches when I say that this PROVES that Ogres are just better than all those other teams.

Come at me, other teams.

giphy.gif

I would like to point out that 50% of all Bretonnian teams are currently in tier 1, including the team that won the championship twice in a row.

Must be odd for Ogres to have to look up to see their opponents from the depths of tier 3 and below.

Awards

18 minutes ago, Alessus said:

Must be odd for Ogres to have to look up to see their opponents from the depths of tier 3 and below.

Don't worry, buddy. I'll be here in the lower echelons to catch you once you fall back to the tier you belong in. :Bananas:

And by "catch", I mean brutally pound Ogre fists in to your Block-less Blockers. 

40 minutes ago, C2MC said:

Don't worry, buddy. I'll be here in the lower echelons to catch you once you fall back to the tier you belong in. :Bananas:

And by "catch", I mean brutally pound Ogre fists in to your Block-less Blockers. 

That's why they have Wrestle, so they'll drag you down with them for the boots of the peasants.

Awards

56 minutes ago, Barristan said:

I have a vague idea of why Orc numbers are so low...

Because of all the Chaos teams? Pffffft my Orcs never lost to Chaos. All you have to do is get blodge on all of your black orcs and then laugh at all those lvl 5 "killer warriors" who neglected to take tackle.

1 hour ago, Francach said:

Because of all the Chaos teams? Pffffft my Orcs never lost to Chaos. All you have to do is get blodge on all of your black orcs and then laugh at all those lvl 5 "killer warriors" who neglected to take tackle.

I think it's because there is this one guy who keeps telling people that orcs need to be "delenda est", whatever that means.

Awards