J.J. Cash

Kislev Coach Support Group

Just had a game vs 90 k above me Chaos Dwarves. First half, no chance to hold off the td. Second half, good kick on his part, he steals the ball. I steal it back but he can surf me with the ball, blessed throw in towards me, I am able to get the ball to the other half and his whole team all in mine. I score with 3 turns left. He gets quad skulls on his line of scrimmage, I can steal the ball still on the ground and pass it towards his endzone and can score again in turn 16. What a show. 2-1-2 now and 4th on the leaderboard. We'll see what happens next.

Awards

Another glorious match against 370 up Orcs. Even though I rolled 3 doube skulls and at least 2 double-ones and a wizard-fireball against a 5 orc cage only affected one orc, I stole the ball out of a guard-cage and scored in the opponents attack on turn 8. The whole match was so that easy things constanty failed and improbable combinations succeeded. For instance, a stab-wound injured a black-orc. A failed quick pass in turn 9 allowed the orcs to to counter-score and a spectacular multi-leap attack by the Kislevites could be thwarted by a +6 dodge along one of their bitzers. Still, was only a +2+2+2+3+2 from winning and rolled, of course, a 1, followed by a double-skull by the opponent, leaving us with a draw.

Edited by Ugh (Oook!)

Awards

13 hours ago, Ugh (Oook!) said:

Another glorious match against 370 up Orcs. Even though I rolled 3 doube skulls and at least 2 double-ones and a wizard-fireball against a 5 orc cage only affected one orc, I stole the ball out of a guard-cage and scored in the opponents attack on turn 8. The whole match was so that easy things constanty failed and improbable combinations succeeded. For instance, a stab-wound injured a black-orc. A failed quick pass in turn 9 allowed the orcs to to counter-score and a spectacular multi-leap attack by the Kislevites could be thwarted by a +6 dodge along one of their bitzers. Still, was only a +2+2+2+3+2 from winning and rolled, of course, a 1, followed by a double-skull by the opponent, leaving us with a draw.

You took Hemlock against orcs? Brave choice

Awards