Yo, it's me, I'm back

Juriel

5 hours ago, Kjelstad said:

If you buy a wizard stadium, like elves have the money to even keep a full roster, your opponent gets a wizard as well.

I know, but Khemri with wizard are not exactly threatening to win the game on t1 like elves with wizard are.

From what I've seen, wizard upgrades are rare. The big problem with them is that they clash with the 1x Max Wizards per team. So if you have the wiz home ground upgrade you can't induce an additional wizard, and you're giving a wizard to your opponent, free of charge. Not much synergy with teams who are usually down TV?

Khemri would benefit most from the weather dome, to stop it raining.

Also; it's a rough split of 50/50 home/away games a season, stadium upgrades are a 'nice to have' not a season winning thing. The basic concept of they being just as much of a 'bonus' to your opponent as they are to you keeps things roughly balanced.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:37 PM, Juriel said:

I know, but Khemri with wizard are not exactly threatening to win the game on t1 like elves with wizard are.

You say that, but my last TT tournament game was against khemri, and they scored on their turn 2 while on defense, effectively game over.

Who needs a wizard when you can blitz and get good bounce results?