The Bachelogrette - Casting

C2MC

32X7Gl0.png?1

So, I was thinking that I might do a thing for next Season revolving around one of the Women with Attitude looking for love.

But for that to work, I need candidates.

Will you offer up your own heart?

Perhaps one of your players hasn't found "the one" yet?

Maybe you have an Apothecary who's still single because he tends to fondle people a little too much during the healing process?

What will I ask of the candidates?... I don't know yet.

Preferably, we'd have 9 (or more), so someone can be eliminated every week. I will task the candidates with a task every week to win over an Ogre's heart, all in a fluffy, story-telling coat. Nothing huge and time-consuming, maybe I'll have you throw out your best pick-up line or talk about an imaginary movie-date you went on. Things of that nature. Things that involve me @-ing your notification box once a week.

Again, this won't work without willing (or unwilling, I don't really care) participants.

Who's game?

** STARRING **

brocCooLi as Nesantdon Talaneth.

wismerhill as AllyRdr.

Fantus as Dogbert.

El Maldito as Karlmann King.

Waleed as Hans Gruber.

Borke as Hench-Gobbo #3.

Rymdkejsaren as Snookie.

Mongloom as Sid Vicious.

Sliceanddice as Mr Natural One-Turner.

Suido as Lenny Kravitz.

Edited by C2MC

3 minutes ago, Verbal_HM said:

9 men wanting for your big arse loving is asking a little bit too much

I see you also know the concept of the original show very well.

It's not stopped the original creators from making over 150 episodes, and it's not stopping me now.

Hench-Gobbo #3 has never turned down a challenge. He likes to wrestle, and he can be deceptively strong, provided he has enough of a run-up. He is one of only 5 players that remain from the original Warpstone Avengers squad, and he has played all but 1 of their 53 matches.

No one from my team will be applying, but I would like to apply myself.  I am a fairly large person (1.88m, 99.9kg) and I like my women BIG and CURVY!  None of the Dark Elves I coach is man enough for the task but I am ready, willing and able.  BRING THOSE BIG-ASS BITCHES and I shall TAME THEM ALL!   AT ONCE!

Humbly yours, 

Kaz

I'm 93% sure I'll switch to Underworld next season, in which case I'll have a troll called Fumble whom I can volunteer.

Otherwise I'm pretty sure I've spotted an amourous glint in Snookie the flesh golem's eye these past few weeks. But it could also just be that glazed look that results from brain death.

Alright, boys and brocCooLi. Final casting is done, please let me know if anything is out of place.

---

The Bachelogrette

** STARRING **

@brocCooLi as Nesantdon Talaneth.

@wismerhill as AllyRdr.

@Fantus as Dogbert.

@El Maldito as Karlmann King.

@Waleed as Hans Gruber.

@Borke as Hench-Gobbo #3.

@Kazman29 as HIMSELF.

@Rymdkejsaren as Snookie.

@Mongloom as Sid Vicious.

@Sliceanddice as Mr Natural One-Turner.

@Suido as Lenny Kravitz.

---

I mainly need Fantus, El Maldito and Waleed to let me know if they'll be sacrificing a team-member or their own lives for this ridiculous project.

Edited by C2MC

I told Lenny about Nesantdon's boastful promise.

"Sure, it might work. Good luck to the kid. Hope he doesn't lose sight of the destination - a loving partnership. Something that's built on team-work, not selfishness. If I'm gonna show off my golden balls, they would've been earned by the team, not just me. That's how I play the game, that's how I live my life, that's how I love my partners. Mwah."