W's Palate Cleanser

wismerhill

9 minutes ago, Doomy77 said:

I only play in leagues and believe that out of my hundreds of matches my top score is 6, most conceded was 5. Sevens are rare indeed.

watch my replay and see that I even tried to stop him. elves that dont roll 1's vs ogres that do and are unable to break av7 leads to 7 conceded TD's

MD8 will most likely be an admin win for my ogres! got 1 on a mvp away and 3 gnoblars a td away from a lvl..

md9 will be vs norse with 3 loners with a TV 1060, so 300+ inducements which is sucky... wizard, helmut, bribes its all on the table there.

then again its AV7 skinny men, so I just need to remove them all!

Riiight... @Com Yarrick rolled 11... so i now have an ag3 ogre and an ag4 gnob....

@Ozone became the 2nd DT

In bad news, my norse oppo now has a block mb berserker and 2 blackle linos.. and he will have 230 inducements. Probably bribe and wiz

i see dead gnoblars in my future

6 hours ago, wismerhill said:

Riiight... @Com Yarrick rolled 11... so i now have an ag3 ogre and an ag4 gnob....

@Ozone became the 2nd DT

In bad news, my norse oppo now has a block mb berserker and 2 blackle linos.. and he will have 230 inducements. Probably bribe and wiz

i see dead gnoblars in my future

The ag 3 ogre will help against the ag teams plus picking up with an ogre is good the ag4 gnoblar is useful for ya TTM and against both for scoring you got a dream start, way better than when I started

Awards

I receive 1 KO Norse

hit T1 his hired mb yehtee killes @wolves in exile-po to bh

t2 the yethi Bh @AllyRdr

t3 his runner Ko's @Barristan

well fuck me sideqays

0-1 Barristan stays KO, ag4 gnob is out due to sweltering heat...

@wolves in exile did get a revenge hit in and Ko's the beast, but it was apo'd

down 0-2 bby ht though

0/5 Ko returns. so i have been playig with 3 ogres since t3. cant do anything ther than stunning av7 norse so far...

ah well. if noone other gets hurt I can keep them

Right season sumup time.

it started with a high on the win over brets. Ogres came out maiming good. 

the draw v the div winner is also a nice touch

the 1-7 loss vs pro elves was not even the most frustrating game which says a lot.

BUT ending the season 2-1-6 with this healthy team:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2654247&community_id=1

is way better than I expected. Will get to buy the 6th ogre after MD1 next season and lets hope @Barristan and @Gadajs get some cas in to get to lvl 3 eary in the season.

bring on T5!

On 3/25/2019 at 9:49 AM, wismerhill said:

Right season sumup time.

it started with a high on the win over brets. Ogres came out maiming good. 

the draw v the div winner is also a nice touch

the 1-7 loss vs pro elves was not even the most frustrating game which says a lot.

BUT ending the season 2-1-6 with this healthy team:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2654247&community_id=1

is way better than I expected. Will get to buy the 6th ogre after MD1 next season and lets hope @Barristan and @Gadajs get some cas in to get to lvl 3 eary in the season.

bring on T5!

Feed me AV7 loners!

Awards

right, despsite ending 9th We got promoted so the guys went on a 2 week bender and wont get back for some days.

In the meantime I am stuck here trying to come up with a game plan this season vs these teams:

0 NURGLE!!!!!!!

• :pelf:  Indiana Bones - Star Wars: the Musical - Elven Union - -
  • ok, so @Indiana Bones won 7-1 last season, but a that large difference between out dice cant happen again, can it? Winnable if i can break them early, a nother big loss if I cant
  • :necro:  AllyRdr - Nurn County - Necromantic - -
  • Well my star ogre is called @AllyRdr and I am guessing his namesake wont dare to lay a hand on him. Necro is always tough with those fast doggies, but again doable to some degree.
  • :norse:  Arkaini - [OCC] The True North - Norse - -
  • A 4-0 loss vs @Arkaini last season dus to a hired clawmb yhetee that went on a rampage vs my ogres and an abysmall amount of boneheads rolled by me. as vs the pro elves, winnable if I can break those puny barely dressed lads soon.
  • :lizard:  Sensei Shusa - Reptil Revenge - Lizardman - -
  • bah @Sensei Shusa the strenght to stop the ogres and the speed to outrun the team... not gonna end well for me, but hopefully we can feast on lizard meat after the game
  • :amazon:  Lord Owl - Brides of Nuffle - Amazon - -
  • yeah zons @Lord Owl... have to pray they fail their dodges so I can foul them, otherwise a lost cause.
  • :delf:  Trunkhead - Pillars of Heaven - Dark Elf - -
  • sturdier elves. not good for my ogres..thats not gonna be a good show to watch on @Trunkhead's stream for ogre lovers
  • :chaos:  Steelheed - The Ultimate Diet - Chaos - -
  • can go either way depending on @Steelheed's teams development, will be a tight game
  • :vamps:  Doomy77 - The Hammerville Horrors - Vampire - -
  • well, well, well, we finally meet again @Doomy77, last time you lucked out a 5-0 win over my pros who totally forgot their vampproof gear. the safe throw intercept still stings.... This time its a battle of the negatraits! I will still lose bigtime, but my o my will i try to take some fangs with me as souvenirs
  • :skaven:  Hexxan - Razor Fangs - Skaven - -
  • break @Hexxan's mice after every TD they score and then run in 1 or 2 yet still lose. good game plan

A nice group of coaches a fine enough selection of races, can i do better than 2-1-6 (got 1 admin win..) we will see in a week or so!

Right, S11 is around the corner and the Ogres have finished their Bender.

here's some pictures to give you an impression

w9ACRQh.jpg

g1ySbye.jpg

L2dTLFE.jpg

3n2rd7b.jpg

6SUO4sb.jpg

vXikcwE.jpg

So you can see they had a perfect preseason training :)

First opponent is known and it is dark emos:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2628822&community_id=1

With 2 loners their Tv will be 1430 giving us some post bender beer to shake of possible KO's

With a gazillion blodge there is of course no way to win this match, but it shouldnt be too painful as they lack tackle a lot

The main goal will be to get some SPP on @Barristan and @Gadajs to get them to lvl 3 and possibly score a TD with either @midievil or @Anraka to get some early season lvlups.

We are now 14 players so there is enough room too foul

hopefully ill get enough winnings to have my 6th ogre for MD2 for our rematch vs this evil squad:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2631787&community_id=1

no way ill lose 1-7 vs them again!