W's Palate Cleanser

11 hours ago, wismerhill said:

my main goal will be to lvl the 2 4/6spp ogres everything else is gravy :)

Well @Grufff got his 2spp from killin a catcher that just got to 6/6 himself and got guard

and @Gadajs got the MVP and learned break tackle

lost 0-2 as their were way to little injuries in the process. 1 failed landing stopped the draw and led to the 0-2

got a sh*tload of DG points and 3 numbers for my bountyhunter so I call this a win!

@Francach got killed so we welcome @Com Yarrick

On 1/31/2019 at 8:37 PM, wismerhill said:

Well @Grufff got his 2spp from killin a catcher that just got to 6/6 himself and got guard

and @Gadajs got the MVP and learned break tackle

lost 0-2 as their were way to little injuries in the process. 1 failed landing stopped the draw and led to the 0-2

got a sh*tload of DG points and 3 numbers for my bountyhunter so I call this a win!

@Francach got killed so we welcome @Com Yarrick

Well, I am clearly the superior ogre.

Awards

This friday morning we kick of vs filthy Chorfs

they have 2 skills pending (1 bull and 1 hob) so no claw or MB yet, this is good.

My ogres will focus on removing hobgobs (andhopefully knock some chorfs ove rin the process) and the gnoblars will aim to put a boot on any chorf that goes down.

I think this is a drawable game..

It is also the match where @Barristan and @wolves in exile need to step up and earn some SPP.

3 lvld ogres in 2 matches is great, but I want a good spread so theyll be the one to do most of the hitting this game

well as expected we lost

but it was 1-2 and we got 0 lasting cas on us!

we received, lost the ball and were down 0-1 by T8

2nd half we almost stopped their offence, but the hobs dodges and pickups were enough for the 0-2

then on T16, @Com Yarrick got his hands on the ball and @wolves in exilepicked him up and tossed him waaay upfield to run in the honour saving TD

@AllyRdr continues to be the brute on the team as he MNG's a bull and we scored a lot of DG points.

so another mental win!

Gratz on the TTM touchdown. I like the idea of successfully landed TTMs being worth 1SPP (effectively listed as a completion). Useful development booster for stunty teams, not really impactful for anyone else.

7 hours ago, Suido said:

Gratz on the TTM touchdown. I like the idea of successfully landed TTMs being worth 1SPP (effectively listed as a completion). Useful development booster for stunty teams, not really impactful for anyone else.

Nooo. Flings are already OP.

Awards

So this MD (either tonight or tomorrow) we face this filthy lot:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2656971&community_id=1

good news is that is is only 1 player with block, bad news is that player also has MB which means he has a BIG target on his back.

NO TTM attempts, but only 11 opposing players. IF i can remove those rotters quickly and 1 or 2 of the warriors, we might have a shot at drawing here.

lets find out what happens shall we?

next opponent is more nurgle, although this one is clearly cheating as he has 2 block warriors and a Sh block pest allready:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2663565&community_id=1

He does only have 10+1 loner giving me 80k to buy a 12th gnoblar with a skill?

but thisll be a 0-2 loss again. my main goal will be lvl either 1 of the skilless ogres

16 hours ago, wismerhill said:

He does only have 10+1 loner giving me 80k to buy a 12th gnoblar with a skill?

Dirty P.... Oh wait, no.

I'm going to hazard a guess here and say that a babe is going to give your more mileage. The only skill on a loner Gnoblar that I could see being worth it is Diving Tackle, and against Nurgle that's very unlikely to come into play.

6 minutes ago, Borke said:

Dirty P.... Oh wait, no.

I'm going to hazard a guess here and say that a babe is going to give your more mileage. The only skill on a loner Gnoblar that I could see being worth it is Diving Tackle, and against Nurgle that's very unlikely to come into play.

yeah I know, just liked the idea of having a player more for at least some turns:)

I could go merc and babe, but that cuts in my 3rdRR funding

well MD5 is over:

we received and as we tried to move the ball forward we managed to KO 5 dirty nurglites, targeting the rotters and pests. By the end of the 1st half, the ball was around midfield and that was about it. me not scoring was a blessing in disguise as Hauptmann only got 1 Ko return roll and just 1 rotter returned. Meaning he had 8 players with no pests. The ogres were left with 9 players and the hunt was on. there were several tries at the ball, but the nurglites still managed to get it(due to solid bounces, ill timed boneheads , etc), but in the end we stopped their score meaning 0-0.

a draw vs the 4-0-0 #1 6e team, not bad.

to top that of @wolves in exile got the MVp and took piling on to use vs the yummy elves on MD6. only @Barristan remains on 0 spp..

and we 120k gold, so by MD7 we will have 3 RR!!!

in sadder news, we all saw it coming, but @Doomy77 is DBNW dead by nurgle warrior..