Jump to content

W's Palate Cleanser


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, wismerhill said:

 

 

my main goal will be to lvl the 2 4/6spp ogres everything else is gravy :)

 

 

Well @Grufff got his 2spp from killin a catcher that just got to 6/6 himself and got guard

and @Gadajs got the MVP and learned break tackle

 

lost 0-2 as their were way to little injuries in the process. 1 failed landing stopped the draw and led to the 0-2

 

got a sh*tload of DG points and 3 numbers for my bountyhunter so I call this a win!

 

@Francach got killed so we welcome @Com Yarrick

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2019 at 8:37 PM, wismerhill said:

 

 

Well @Grufff got his 2spp from killin a catcher that just got to 6/6 himself and got guard

and @Gadajs got the MVP and learned break tackle

 

lost 0-2 as their were way to little injuries in the process. 1 failed landing stopped the draw and led to the 0-2

 

got a sh*tload of DG points and 3 numbers for my bountyhunter so I call this a win!

 

@Francach got killed so we welcome @Com Yarrick

 

Well, I am clearly the superior ogre.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

This friday morning we kick of vs filthy Chorfs

 

they have 2 skills pending (1 bull and 1 hob) so no claw or MB yet, this is good.

My ogres will focus on removing hobgobs (andhopefully knock some chorfs ove rin the process) and the gnoblars will aim to put a boot on any chorf that goes down.

I think this is a drawable game..

It is also the match where @Barristan and @wolves in exile need to step up and earn some SPP.

3 lvld ogres in 2 matches is great, but I want a good spread so theyll be the one to do most of the hitting this game

Link to post
Share on other sites

well as expected we lost

but it was 1-2 and we got 0 lasting cas on us!

 

we received, lost the ball and were down 0-1 by T8

2nd half we almost stopped their offence, but the hobs dodges and pickups were enough for the 0-2

 

then on T16, @Com Yarrick got his hands on the ball and @wolves in exilepicked him up and tossed him waaay upfield to run in the honour saving TD

 

@AllyRdr continues to be the brute on the team as he MNG's a bull and we scored a lot of DG points.

 

so another mental win!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gratz on the TTM touchdown. I like the idea of successfully landed TTMs being worth 1SPP (effectively listed as a completion). Useful development booster for stunty teams, not really impactful for anyone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Suido said:

Gratz on the TTM touchdown. I like the idea of successfully landed TTMs being worth 1SPP (effectively listed as a completion). Useful development booster for stunty teams, not really impactful for anyone else.

 

Nooo. Flings are already OP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

So this MD (either tonight or tomorrow) we face this filthy lot:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2656971&community_id=1

 

good news is that is is only 1 player with block, bad news is that player also has MB which means he has a BIG target on his back.

 

NO TTM attempts, but only 11 opposing players. IF i can remove those rotters quickly and 1 or 2 of the warriors, we might have a shot at drawing here.

 

lets find out what happens shall we?

Link to post
Share on other sites

next opponent is more nurgle, although this one is clearly cheating as he has 2 block warriors and a Sh block pest allready:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2663565&community_id=1

 

He does only have 10+1 loner giving me 80k to buy a 12th gnoblar with a skill?

 

but thisll be a 0-2 loss again. my main goal will be lvl either 1 of the skilless ogres

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, wismerhill said:

He does only have 10+1 loner giving me 80k to buy a 12th gnoblar with a skill?

 

Dirty P.... Oh wait, no.

 

I'm going to hazard a guess here and say that a babe is going to give your more mileage. The only skill on a loner Gnoblar that I could see being worth it is Diving Tackle, and against Nurgle that's very unlikely to come into play.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Borke said:

 

Dirty P.... Oh wait, no.

 

I'm going to hazard a guess here and say that a babe is going to give your more mileage. The only skill on a loner Gnoblar that I could see being worth it is Diving Tackle, and against Nurgle that's very unlikely to come into play.

yeah I know, just liked the idea of having a player more for at least some turns:)

 

I could go merc and babe, but that cuts in my 3rdRR funding

Link to post
Share on other sites

well MD5 is over:

 

we received and as we tried to move the ball forward we managed to KO 5 dirty nurglites, targeting the rotters and pests. By the end of the 1st half, the ball was around midfield and that was about it. me not scoring was a blessing in disguise as Hauptmann only got 1 Ko return roll and just 1 rotter returned. Meaning he had 8 players with no pests. The ogres were left with 9 players and the hunt was on. there were several tries at the ball, but the nurglites still managed to get it(due to solid bounces, ill timed boneheads , etc), but in the end we stopped their score meaning 0-0.

a draw vs the 4-0-0 #1 6e team, not bad.

to top that of @wolves in exile got the MVp and took piling on to use vs the yummy elves on MD6. only @Barristan remains on 0 spp..

and we 120k gold, so by MD7 we will have 3 RR!!!

 

in sadder news, we all saw it coming, but @Doomy77 is DBNW dead by nurgle warrior..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...