W's Palate Cleanser

• 2 weeks later...

So MD1 vs woodelfs

with ogre unable to injure, facing 2 blitz events on a kick perfect for a blitz a 1-4 loss isnt that back actually

3 highlights:

T8 down 0-2 welves on their way for 0-3 with BC deep in my field.

ogres blitzes BC gets a POW (got many of those, but without av breaks or injuries they are void)

gnoblar picks up, makes 2 GFI for a hand of on an AG4 gnob, AG3 SA ogres picks him up, tosses him, he lands!, he scores!

@Rinjarni tying up both Jordell Freshbreeze (3die block with pushes and stumbles) and then Sidestepping into Zara's TZ where she fails a stab :)

@Gadajs a WD makes a 2die uphill stumblestumble-> death.... luckily the apo patched him up

overall 1 dead gnob, but that was the one I forgot to properly name, so no biggie.

full squad for MD2 vs Kislev, playing tonight 1830utc

• 2 weeks later...

So MD3 rookie vamps instead of guardspam dorfs.. i like that tradeoff

with 940! inducements they got

Morg

Wilhelm

Wizard

Apo

I receive

@Razzle Storm made a booboo imo by setting up Wilhelm reachable for an ogre

pre T1 thrown Rock Ko's @wolves in exile

on the LoS 1 KO, 1 stun 1 injury and then @Mongloom niggled Wilhelm Chaney with a foul that wasnt regeneratable

a lot of back and forthing led to 1-0 by T6 by @Grufff the ogre!

His T6

perfect defence

a failed dodge (this was one of many for the vamps)

gave me the option to pickup hand off throw and score on T8 and it all worked!!

0-2 HT

2nd half and the attrition started to kick in for the vamps, all but a thrall were left by T16 when @Rinjarni walked in the 3-0

very unexpected outcome.

only 1 dead. poor @Anraka

I now have 210 in bank. Time to get a stadium upgrade?

11 hours ago, wismerhill said:

So MD3 rookie vamps instead of guardspam dorfs.. i like that tradeoff

with 940! inducements they got

Morg

Wilhelm

Wizard

Apo

I receive

@Razzle Storm made a booboo imo by setting up Wilhelm reachable for an ogre

Honestly I set both the star players up in blitzable/foulable positions because I wasn't looking to win, but rather make it through the match with no players permanently injured. So if they took injuries/fouls that my team members would normally take, that was a great trade in my opinion. I'll probably be playing the rest of this season more for development than for a good win/loss ratio, and look to be more competitive next season (assuming the team isn't demolished)!

right MD4 ogres vs rookie UW with

glart

skitter

chef

apo babe

T1 a foul took out glart with a BH.

t6 skitter met the crowd and got -AG

1st half was a very big back and forth ending 0-0, but only those 2 injuries but nuermous KO's

troll stayed out so UW squad was outnumbered and that was when the hammers dropped

-av, - mv and a kill on the MB blitzer, with 2 more BH's and some KO's.

Rats still got the ball, but failed the animosity to pass. @Gadajs got the ball back and ran in the 1-0 on t15 as I was out of RR

a perfect defence ended the drawing shot for @Mark_B

he deserved more, but ill take my 2nd win :)

@Rinjarni got mvp and lvld, rolled double and got DP ofc

@raikaria will play MD5 and MD6 wil llikely be an admin draw as both me and @Doomy77 are away. 

• 1 month later...

Md 5 and 6 were played and lost by Raikaria, MD7 was an admin win and MD8 happened last night

What to say abou t a1-4 loss vs helves with blodge and wrodgespam...

Somehow we manages to go up 1-0 by T7 cause there was a brave gnob and a ogre free to throw him

1-1 by HT and then the usual happened. 2 ogres out BH, almost every gnoblar hit was KO or worse, most serious injury was vs @Rinjarni  he got - str :), thayts sad as i wont have my DP on MD9 now...

in the 2nd half the elves did what elves do and i just went for the Dirty Git points

did get a good mvp on @Barristan, but another non double (thats 1 double on ALL my skillups with this team) so he got BT to help him get into better throwing position 

MD9 wil lbe lizzies, so another auto loss, but there S13 to look forward too, another stint in T5 it seems

So tonight is our final MD, a win will secure a place in T5 next season a loss might mean a drop to T6 (but with the new influx there's a 99,1% chance ill stay in T5 even if I loose), so nothing to play for except some SPP.

The game couldve been meaningful for the Dirty Git competition as it was a rather close run with another coach, but since he isnt playing his MD9 and I was ahead I have allready won that most important trophy!!!

I am asking ogre coaches this: @Com Yarrick @Anraka @C2MC @raikaria @Cr_tiger

at what point do you sack ogres that havent rolled any doubles/staups?

so far in 16 ogre lvlups ive managed to roll 2 +agi and thats all

I have to gold to replace a mv4 guard SF ogre or a ag1 PO, grab, Juggernaut one

I'm a pixel hugger so I only replace injured/dead Ogres.

Also, I've hit the point where my TV is so chunky that I simply can't afford any new Ogres, so the ones I have must pull their weight. Doubles or no.

So MD9 is on the way.

had to use apo to save khornight from dying by T4

gruff got -S on a saurus foul (3rd one so far)

lizzies broke ogre armor 7 times now (its T7 mind you) vs 2 skink av breaks by me.

at least I won the Dirty git comp and will get the rubber glove

my ogre tolerance is officially over.  24 hours to decide what to reroll too