♫ WOODOO OCEANIA™ ♫

james cook

6 hours ago, james cook said:

i can't wait  to play for the first time with my 5 superstars together in next OCC20 season (2 blitzers, 1 catcher & 1 lineman)!

2 + 1 + 1 = 4 

Someone needs to learn basic maths.

I had one back in BB1. AG5 blodge step guard.

Also at one point I had 3 legends and 3 superstars ( Thrower and 2 catchers legends , blitzer , catcher , lineman superstar).

TV amazingly above 2200 for a few games.

• 2 months later...

Aloha everyone,,

next season OCC21 is coming but i have big dilemma with my oldest player ever of Woodoos! 11 seasons...

i would like to hear your advice from Elven Enlightened Coaches! stop or again  for my battered elf blitzer!:huh:

it seems to me that the weakness of the armor is irrevocable for a well-deserved retreat from the Blood Bowl grounds!

for me, it's too fragile and complicated to protect!

for the next season I plan to recruit a new blitzer rookie to support my other experienced blitzer who is still unharmed

but on another side i've got few players in my team and this blodger is always interesting with strip ball and fearless too! but starplayer Prince Moranian seems more solid ...

1622180660-birdhenbs.jpg

1622180650-woodoo-occ20.jpg

I need help from veteran elven coaches like .... @Suido @Borke

@jounisii@wismerhill

@Tys123

Edited by james cook

I think it's the two niggling injuries that push it over the line for me. I can live with an armor bust on a Blitzer, and though the two movement busts are very painful, I might have been persuaded that there's still enough value in keeping him, but the niggling injuries are just too much. He's just going to leave the pitch as soon as anyone rolls a pow against him - and that happens, it'll always happen.

So in my opinion, the verdict is "fire".

I had a AV6 blitzer that I held onto because he was my only Guard player. Shouldn't have because he was basically a 1-shot guard skill - used once, then off the pitch in the opponent's next turn. I imagine this guy is much the same. No double skills or stat increases, I'd definitely replace.

I would replace.

Blitzers really want guard , AV8 and no niggle. This player doesn't have any of that.

That way they can mark a cage corner and the opponent has to commit resources to clearing away a sidesteper.

This blitzer is truly awful at that role and doesn't really give anything that you can't do with a catcher.

sad days for woodoo fans ,

their superstar blizter ends his career after serious injuries !

our apothecary can't no longer help him !

OCC21_MAG00.jpg?width=291&height=590

After his long career on OCC fields, Bloody Sharpe© decided to open his OCC fight club to allow OCC fans to watch championship in 4 K with a fresh bloodweiser!

Birdhen_stats.jpg?width=1414&height=590

Edited by james cook

• 7 months later...