Season 11 Signups

On 3/13/2019 at 11:53 PM, DraconisBlade said:

Coach Name: DraconisBlade

Team Name: GloryOfRome

Race: Human

One thing I would like to mention right away, since I did not find this particular topic in the Help/ Q&A Section:

I will be on Vacation abroad with no access to my Computer during German Easter Holidays (14.04. - 27.04.).

I would try my hardest to make the games happen right before and after my travel but I will not be able to play the one fully covered by my vacation time.

Can I still join? How would this be considered, 0:2?

As Pidpad said, we must wait till your absent match(es) happens, but in the worse of the cases, if you have properly communicated your absence, the worse admin result would be a 2-1 admin defeat, you would get MVP, winnings and 1 random TD.

In the other hand, we are fine if you find somebody to play the match on your seat while you are absent.

11 minutes ago, Pidpad said:

We are using PC.

Nuts

Ah well, all the best. 

I think I'm going to have to put a bit of effort in locating an active X Box League, or make one with active members. 

Edited by White982

2 hours ago, White982 said:

Nuts

Ah well, all the best. 

I think I'm going to have to put a bit of effort in locating an active X Box League, or make one with active members. 

i did a quick search and found out about a x-box league called fabbl. what i read they use facebook to schedule games and stuff, so if you have facebook, search for "fabbl" or "blood bowl 2 xbox one" and you will find it. right now they had about 930 members. so i hope you will find that at least some of them still plays and are active.

31 minutes ago, brocCooLi said:

i did a quick search and found out about a x-box league called fabbl. what i read they use facebook to schedule games and stuff, so if you have facebook, search for "fabbl" or "blood bowl 2 xbox one" and you will find it. right now they had about 930 members. so i hope you will find that at least some of them still plays and are active.

Thanks. I'm just waiting on my ticket now. 

Coach name (ingame): Steelheed

Team name: Ultimate Diet

Race: Chaos

Returning coach, same team.

(Already joined up, so I ignore this, I just needed to register in game)

Edited by Steelheed
Already joined up
Awards

• 2 weeks later...