Award Amnesty

RayXXX

best defence of my division (4a) last season. On BBmanager 2 teams will show as having better defences, but one quit after 2 games and the other joined 2 games into the season. my team is "I Just Blitzed Your Mum" - Dark Elf.

OK, I'll need to check something out and get back to you on this one.

best defence of my division (4a) last season. On BBmanager 2 teams will show as having better defences, but one quit after 2 games and the other joined 2 games into the season. my team is "I Just Blitzed Your Mum" - Dark Elf.

Following some investigation ... awarded!

SSC counts for awards?

Sorry, but no. SSC purely exists to allow people to try teams on before committing to running them in OCC proper, and for us to test new coaches in case it turns out they can't actually play a full season, for whatever reason.

I was promised a td frenzy award for scoring 7 td's with Lookers against Jbecks' ogres in the same game he caused 7 cas on me, last match of the season, two seasons ago, I think.

Fitting too, as it was only the frenzy that kept me going; The smartest thing I could have done was stalling so I didn't have to line up so many times! :wacko:

Consult Jbecks with any questions!

Haugster.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but no. SSC purely exists to allow people to try teams on before committing to running them in OCC proper, and for us to test new coaches in case it turns out they can't actually play a full season, for whatever reason.

A bit of a shame, but understandable.

Guess my Humans killing 3 in 3 matches will have to just be for pride. :P