Substitutes S11

Pidpad

This is the place where we look for someone to step in should a team drop out mid-season, for whatever reason.

Ideally the thread remains empty (but experience has it that a few teams will drop out for various reasons).

The teams we ask for here are (with a few exceptions) not going to be eligible to continue the following season. It's just to give each coach a game each week of the season. Nothing more.

• 3 weeks later...

We are looking for someone to replace a 2000~ bash team in tier 2.

Anyone except any coaches currently playing in tier 2 can volunteer. The replacement team does not have to an OCC team (it can be from opens, another league or costum built) but it can not stay in the league after the season is completed.

21 hours ago, Javelin said:

Here's a link to the team to be replaced if anyone wants to build and play a replica!

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2166787&community_id=1

But any similar TV bash team would be appreciated.

Reminder that we're still looking for someone to play the last 7 match days with something like a TV 2000 chorf team.  These substitute teams can be a great way to play some relaxing BB, since you don't really care how the team does!  And your fellow OCC coaches will appreciate it!

On 4/23/2019 at 12:35 PM, wismerhill said:

We are looking for a replacement team in 5C TV1340 norse

this is the team: http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2384279&community_id=1

anything similar would me good

BB2 Manager says it's 1490 TV; and in 5B

I have a heavily battered Norse squad from the early days of OCC2 laying around; Groggy Ice II; that I retired because it got so mauled [Numerous stat busts; such as -AG lv3 Lineman; -MA Ulf and -AV Zerker and dead players by the end of the season]. Bonus points since it's actually a retired OCC2 team so it could technically continue in the League if I want it to.

It currently sits at 1200 TV but that's with the bank to replace a dead Zerker; and a 110 TV Zeker currently on MNG due to a -AV. [But I'd rather an AV busted Zerker than no Zerker; funds are tight]

Reckon with a Zerker replacement and my MNG Zeker back 1400 TV is pretty close.

Not sure if 5C can handle my +AG BlodgeStepper Runner however... especially since he's only 3SSP from hitting Rank 5.

PN4QGpt.jpg

It's certainly not the same as the other team [It's clearly been through the meat grinder more with the injuries and standout players; I think the team lasted 3 seasons; going out on one of my Rubber Helms] but it's probobly close 'nuff.

If you want a similar-TV Bash-ish team; I also got 1410 Ogres from OCC2 as well.

Edited by raikaria

Awards

On 4/22/2019 at 10:44 AM, Francach said:

We are looking for someone to replace a 2000~ bash team in tier 2.

Anyone except any coaches currently playing in tier 2 can volunteer. The replacement team does not have to an OCC team (it can be from opens, another league or costum built) but it can not stay in the league after the season is completed.

On 4/22/2019 at 11:04 AM, Javelin said:

Here's a link to the team to be replaced if anyone wants to build and play a replica!

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2166787&community_id=1

But any similar TV bash team would be appreciated.

We're still looking for a 2B team!

On 5/1/2019 at 6:12 PM, Javelin said:

We need a replacement team in 2B that is a copy of the existing Amazon team or another team similar.

The team can be found here:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=1717922&community_id=1

I can do it  and i can make a copy. I have never play amazons before, so that will be fun.

Awards

5 minutes ago, RytterT said:

I can do it  and i can make a copy. I have never play amazons before, so that will be fun.

Great!  Thanks, it really helps the league when coaches step up to account for lost teams.

After you make the team let me know the name and I'll send you a ticket.  Then you can go to this thread and schedule your match with @Spydyr.

Do you currently have access to the coaches forums?  If you can't reach that link let me know and I'll get someone to provide you access.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:16 AM, Bantha said:

:necro:  Smifffy01 - To wolf or not to wolf - Necromantic - -

Just dropped out of T3B, due to illnesses 

TV 1580 atm.

We need to support 3B and replace him. 

Thanks

I can create a replica Necro team and fill in here if you still need it. Let me know and I will create the team tonight.

2 hours ago, Javelin said:

Great!  Thanks, it really helps the league when coaches step up to account for lost teams.

After you make the team let me know the name and I'll send you a ticket.  Then you can go to this thread and schedule your match with @Spydyr.

Do you currently have access to the coaches forums?  If you can't reach that link let me know and I'll get someone to provide you access.

Okay my team is call Suicide Squad!!! and is copy mof the amazone team exp the miss next game injurys :)

Awards

19 minutes ago, Bantha said:

If you have the time. Thanks. 

Will create the team tonight then and let you know. I will try to join the division once that is done. Tier 3B I think and will verify that before joining. I will build an exact replica and for the 2 players that are awaiting a skill on a level-up will just choose a normal skill roll (no stat or doubles). It is a Wight and Ghoul I believe.

1 hour ago, RytterT said:

Okay my team is call Suicide Squad!!! and is copy mof the amazone team exp the miss next game injurys :)

Invite sent.  Please use the ticket to register your team and then schedule your match in the MD thread.  Also please read through the forum and get acquainted with the rules and such if you haven't already!

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Spydyr said:

Will create the team tonight then and let you know. I will try to join the division once that is done. Tier 3B I think and will verify that before joining. I will build an exact replica and for the 2 players that are awaiting a skill on a level-up will just choose a normal skill roll (no stat or doubles). It is a Wight and Ghoul I believe.

Correct, 3B and you have 140K to spend but I wouldn't do that until week 8.

Also, the coach you are replacing was very ill so if you could wear some prescription glasses that are not yours and avoid sleep the night before you play, that would be appreciated.  

Edited by Kjelstad

On 4/23/2019 at 5:01 PM, Javelin said:

Reminder that we're still looking for someone to play the last 7 match days with something like a TV 2000 chorf team.  These substitute teams can be a great way to play some relaxing BB, since you don't really care how the team does!  And your fellow OCC coaches will appreciate it!

Still looking for a substitute for this? If so I'll take it on. Not played with chorfs before but gotta learn somewhere!!

Awards

1 minute ago, Badger69 said:

Still looking for a substitute for this? If so I'll take it on. Not played with chorfs before but gotta learn somewhere!!

Absolutely!  You can use the custom team builder to build an exact replica of this team:

Just let me know the team name when you are done and I'll issue a ticket.

Then you'll need to go to this thread and schedule your match with @BigAshW.

Thanks!