Blood Bowl 3

danton

@raspel, thank you for posting the link to the Reddit post. In that post and in the comments to that post, FullMetalCOS explains that the whole initiative was started last weekend, and it quite the effort to invite representatives from many leagues and work on that document at the same time, for all concerned. As FullMetalCOS has stated, other leagues are welcome to join the Discord server (through their representatives), and to sign the letter as well and become part of the process that was started by it.

And it appears that the letter has already had some effect, as Cyanide have just posted a road map for the implementation of the basic admin tools, as seen here.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone figured out how to move players in BB3 on a blitz or perfect D event?  I've been playing occasionally since release, and I've never figured out how to take advantage of those events.  I don't have any problems moving players under normal situations, just during those events.  I'm not sure what I'm missing...

10 minutes ago, Javelin said:

Has anyone figured out how to move players in BB3 on a blitz or perfect D event?  I've been playing occasionally since release, and I've never figured out how to take advantage of those events.  I don't have any problems moving players under normal situations, just during those events.  I'm not sure what I'm missing...

I posted this on BB3 discord, and the answer on solid D is that you have to select all the players first, hit continue button, THEN you can move them!  On blitz I guess it's normal and I'm just dumb.

On 5/26/2023 at 11:08 PM, Javelin said:

I posted this on BB3 discord, and the answer on solid D is that you have to select all the players first, hit continue button, THEN you can move them!  On blitz I guess it's normal and I'm just dumb.

would make such more sense if you moved one player at the time and had some kind of countdown instead.

19 hours ago, brocCooLi said:

would make such more sense if you moved one player at the time and had some kind of countdown instead.

The problem with this is you can move someone off the Los or into the wide zone making the setup invalid.

So you have to be able to reposition players you have already moved.

Easiest way for them to do that is to make you pick who is moving 1st. 

But it would be good if it told you you needed to select the players you want to move then click continue before moving them.

• 4 weeks later...

So thing i talked about in discord which was one of my biggest worries have happened.

Firstly:

You can play the game for free yes. You can buy the blood pass with warpstone yes. AND you can earn warpstone for free by playing the game, so you can buy Blood Pass (without spending more money). thats provided if you have patience.

First Blood Pass was for free thought (attleast for me)

Issues:

If you have Blood Pass you can earn massive 250 warpstone. Which is 1/4 of the original cost. So good freaking luck grinding few seasons so you get attleast that and have fun spending money afterwards.

BUT what if you dont have blood pass? They said you can earn warpstone, right?

You can. You earn 50 warpstone for free from season 1.

So if you didnt buy Brutal Edition or anything else (i think they provided some free warpstone for all the bugs, but still). It takes 20 seasons with this rate to actually buy Blood Pass without spending any additional money.

Maybe you can get it when you level but i doubt level cap will be "eternal" so that warpstone gain will eventually dry out. This is ridicilous and i really can't say anything else. Pure moneygrab.

Conclusion:

I personally loathe that kind of solution. Unless there is proper way to actually earn warpstone i dont think BB3 will be playable with Blood Pass format.

I just don't get it that they make it so frustrating for people. I'm fine with in-game systems to earn stuff that costs money, if it's done well. In Gwent I was very happy to buy various "Journeys" (passes, essentially) because they meant I was getting constant rewards that made a big difference in my progress. If you make it a grind, you're alienating your customers... 

BB3 is just making me go meh, meh, and meh atm. My interest in purchasing it is near zero atm. I have Cyanide fatigue. Which is so sad because it could have been so awesome...

:gutted:

you don'T have to buy the bloodpass to get the team free 50 games ~ played and you can unlocked the free rewards and the team .

so you donT' need warpstone unless you want the customisations of the bloodpass and all items aren'T needed to play .  I understand that a person with a work and kids dont have much free time to get the free team and maybe they could have find a better way to do it but its not totally unreasonable . with what they give us in warpstone you can buy the next 2 bloodpass .

Edited by Luke4444

Awards

Yeah, 50 ish games (attleast season 1, we shall see how that changes in future..) to fill the season pass and get the team for free. Issue im having is possibilities to earn warpstone. You get it when you level too but i think the system should provide way more warpstone for those who have blood pass and those who dont.

50 ish games is +50 hours thought. And with 90 Day'ish season it's allmost game every two days. Doable, but still some grind.

what would be the purpose of the Bloodpass if they give enough warpstone for free to pay the next Bloodpass not many people will pay for the Bloodpass then . I'm with you i not like the Bloodpass either but you want that they give you all the content for free do i find it expensive like you yes but they have alternative so like i said i dont like it but its what it is.

Awards

If you buy the Blood Pass you get 50 levels to try and get in the season. Most of which are cosmetic but the 1st one is the team.

If you don't buy the blood pass you get the bits in the blood pass marked free. This includes the team at level 50. So around half a dozen levels but spread out a lot.

But if you are going to grind your way to level 50 then all the bloodpass gets you is some cosmetic stuff and 1/4 of your warpstone back.

If you aren't going to play that many games then it gets you the team.

So buy the bloodpass if you want the team from that season and aren't going to grind or if you want all the cosmetic upgrades.

Edited by Tys123