Blood Bowl 3

danton

• 2 months later...

standard - basic game

imperial nobility edition - basic game + imperial nobility customisation

black orc edition - basic game + black orc customisation

brutal edition - basic game + both teams customisation and some ingame coins i think it was, and "48 hours early unlock".

so what game you buy doesnt really matter at all i would say, unless you want to be able to customise imperial nobility/black orcs. or want the early unlock.

edit: was customisation and not the team.

edit2: early unlock on brutal edition.

6 hours ago, Ratamo said:

Brutal edition has 1000 ingame currency and it was speculated that season pass would cost 1000 ingame currency, so that would mean you could buy season pass from start w/o spending more money. 

oh... so i can spend more money when i buy the game instead of spending more money after i bought the game?

i like this 'spend more money'. can you tell me more? :sir:

but you have a point.

It's hard to say what price the currency is after launch. It might be 50€ for 1000 ingame ones, or 20€. Or anything really, but i've heard if you buy least amount per time you spend more money.

I'll probably buy brutal edition cause i dont like making ingame purchases. I can do em before i buy the game, but not after.

35 minutes ago, Doomy77 said:

What does the ingame currency do? Not a fan of microtransactions. 

Season pass. Which includes new team. I think new team can be unlocked by playing normally but season pass gives it straight away. In game currency can be earned with playing "normally" thought 

59 minutes ago, Ratamo said:

Season pass. Which includes new team. I think new team can be unlocked by playing normally but season pass gives it straight away. In game currency can be earned with playing "normally" thought 

Season pass? Is this game free? Because if they’re charging full price and including this mobile bullshit this greensuit is gonna oppose OCC ever moving to BB3.

I’ll be outvoted, so this won’t have much effect.

Apologies if this is linked or posted elsewhere, but is it possible to read a pdf of the 2020 rules anywhere online? I can see that there have been extensive changes to skills and rosters (eg to claw and piling on) and it would be good to read it all through in detail. 

14 hours ago, Forza2093 said:

Apologies if this is linked or posted elsewhere, but is it possible to read a pdf of the 2020 rules anywhere online? I can see that there have been extensive changes to skills and rosters (eg to claw and piling on) and it would be good to read it all through in detail. 

https://www.bloodbowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/xB6fiGM349gPA4hu.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 6:28 PM, Doomy77 said:

Season pass? Is this game free? Because if they’re charging full price and including this mobile bullshit this greensuit is gonna oppose OCC ever moving to BB3.

I’ll be outvoted, so this won’t have much effect.

Ok, here is what I understood of it:

There will be a season pass for extra content. Mostly cosmetics but also 1 new team. You will be able to pay cash or in game currency when a season pass becomes available to unlock it.

At the same time, if you play the game online frequently enough*, you will unlock the new team eventually. I think there are like 50 bits each season pass and one can get most but not all this way. The new team is the last thing you unlock. If you haven't made it by season's end, it doesn't roll over. 

* as of now, I have no clue how much that means in games. Can be a game a week or a day

7 minutes ago, Smiling Tom said:

Ok, here is what I understood of it:

There will be a season pass for extra content. Mostly cosmetics but also 1 new team. You will be able to pay cash or in game currency when a season pass becomes available to unlock it.

At the same time, if you play the game online frequently enough*, you will unlock the new team eventually. I think there are like 50 bits each season pass and one can get most but not all this way. The new team is the last thing you unlock. If you haven't made it by season's end, it doesn't roll over. 

* as of now, I have no clue how much that means in games. Can be a game a week or a day

Good to know. In other news, please volunteer for reinstatement as a redsuit. We’re a bit short since you encouraged Pid to create another tier.