Tier 4 Replacements

Tys123

We are currently missing 3 teams in Tier 4. One who is definitely out and the other 2 haven't responded yet.

The replacement team should have between 9 and 18 games played and a TV somewhere around 1500.

The teams missing are nurgle * 2 and norse but since no games have been played yet we will take any race.

The teams is not going to be eligible to continue the following season. It's just to give each coach a game each week of the season. Nothing more.

Open to anyone not currently playing in Tier 4.

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2019 at 8:46 AM, Tys123 said:

The Norse team has signed up but we are still looking for 2 replacements.

Maybe a bit late but still looking for replacements? I have a 1510 pro elf team i could play with (well i'd copy and paste it from a spin and win league)

Awards

On 7/24/2019 at 9:38 PM, Badger69 said:

Maybe a bit late but still looking for replacements? I have a 1510 pro elf team i could play with (well i'd copy and paste it from a spin and win league)

Yes I am sure people would rather play a match than just get an adminned win. Especially against a pro team that isn't going to have Claw MB , PO.

Sign up to The OCC Tier 4 - Season 12 Division 4B and let me and @Smiling Tom know.

We will accept you ASAP.

You will be playing hlinic in MD5 if you can get the game arranged in time.

6 minutes ago, Tys123 said:

You should have a Ticket now

cheers. just used it put says i can't use a custom team. made a custom  team  last time when i was a sub in Tier 2, and it worked. something i'm doing wrong?

Awards

9 minutes ago, Pidpad said:

Should work now.

not working yet... the gremlins be playing games! ticket i have is for Tier 4B (custom teams aren't ticked on this competition's settings from what i just looked at)

Edited by Badger69
update following check of competition settings

Awards

7 minutes ago, Pidpad said:

All the competitions in Tier 4 allow custom teams now.

Unfortunately it's still not letting the team join.

if it would be easier, i have an old CCL 1900tv wood elf team i could nerf about 300 off removing a couple of bloaty lineman. Team is "Death by Dodging"

Awards

2 hours ago, Badger69 said:

Unfortunately it's still not letting the team join.

if it would be easier, i have an old CCL 1900tv wood elf team i could nerf about 300 off removing a couple of bloaty lineman. Team is "Death by Dodging"

I have invited them both.

Try again with the pro elves and if it doesn't work then accept with the woodies and sack a couple of linemen to get the TV down.

12 hours ago, Tys123 said:

I have invited them both.

Try again with the pro elves and if it doesn't work then accept with the woodies and sack a couple of linemen to get the TV down.

Pidpad got it sorted, Pro elves are in.

Awards