AD Invitational

Ozone

if i get it right now we have:

-Flex : myself, humans (after thinking it again it does seem a better idea than bretts as you guys said  ealier)

-Oddball : @Larkstar, flings.

-Smash : @Mongloom, Khemri.

- Flash : @bob152, skaven, @Kazman29, DEs.

- Power : @RTSD, undead.

@Waleed I can leave you my spot, no problem, but would rather see you play humans or bretts in that case, coz I fear UW are kinda underpowered too in this format.

If you play I'll just keep the team captain role and let you guys the coaching!

Or whatever you guys want to change again!:D

Please remember though we need to submit rosters by aug 25th at the latest, so let's set tomorrow evening as deadline for the races choice.

7 hours ago, Larkstar said:

Didn't I see your name listed for UKBBL for this past season?

Yes, I took part in the last invitational...as Chaos Dwarfs for the UKBBL Team.
Was not going to play on the next one - however had a desire now to play - and only OCC are recruiting. :)
If all slots are filled, then a-okay.

3 hours ago, Ozone said:

if i get it right now we have:

-Flex : myself, humans (after thinking it again it does seem a better idea than bretts as you guys said  ealier)

-Oddball : @Larkstar, flings.

-Smash : @Mongloom, Khemri.

- Flash : @bob152, skaven, @Kazman29, DEs.

- Power : @RTSD, undead.

@Waleed I can leave you my spot, no problem, but would rather see you play humans or bretts in that case, coz I fear UW are kinda underpowered too in this format.

If you play I'll just keep the team captain role and let you guys the coaching!

Or whatever you guys want to change again!:D

Please remember though we need to submit rosters by aug 25th at the latest, so let's set tomorrow evening as deadline for the races choice.

@Ozone, no, a-okay!
I'll observe from the sidelines - have fun fellow Coaches :D :cool:

The biggest benefit from having a team from Oddball is being able to select 2 from either Power or Smash.  If we take both Skaven and Dark Elf from Flash, then all we are really doing is replacing Brets (or Amazon) with Flings.  I'm not sure that's worth it.  

So two lines of thinking, I suppose.  If we want to try to get the biggest advantage from the rules, then I think Dorfs or Orcs might be preferred to either Rats or DE.  But if this chosen race composition is trying to fit square pegs in round holes in regards to coach's "best" races, then perhaps we should dump the Flings and pick the best 6 races for our talents.  Thoughts?

Edited by Larkstar

okay so the way I see it... seems to be two potential rosters we're heading towards...

- Flash : Bob, skaven | Kazman, DE.

- Flex : Ozone, Humans.

- Smash : Mongloom, Khemri.

- Power : RTSD, Dorfs | Kazman, Undead.

- Oddball : Larkstar, Flings.

(With kazman basically getting to choose whatever he wants cuz this team is nice & flexible in team choice)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Flash : Bob, skaven | Kazman/Larkstar, DE's.

- Flex : Ozone, Bretts | RTSD/Larkstar, Humans

- Smash : Mongloom, Khemri.

- Power : RTSD/Larkstar/Kazman Undead/Dorfs

(We have enough flexibility that larkstar can basically choose whatever race he wants that isn't smash in this version)

Either seems good to me... Up to the rest of you...

ok guys,

so to sum things up :

@bob152 is playing skaven for flash category.

@Mongloom is playing khemri for smash category.

@Larkstar is playing flings for oddball category.

@Kazman29 is playing undead for power category.

And I will be playing humans for flex category.

@RTSD is playing dwarfs for smash/bonus category.

No regrets?

I'll be sending your names to the comp admins. Please join the discord channel, and create your teams ASAP. When it's done, you can send your team name here, and/or to Meshuggah on discord.

My team name will be [OCC] The Orca Boyz

14 hours ago, Ozone said:

@Kazman29

yes you need to create your team now and send team name to Meshuggah. Or post it here and I will send it for you. Then you will recieve a ticket for a pre-season lounge which you need to accept

Okay, I'm hoping to get Discord going again soon.  I've been in contact with them SEVERAL times but so far still nothing.  Pretty sure we'll get it going soon... we did the two times before this!  Anyway, team is created, Undead:  (OCC) E-Z Mode.  Thanks for the help  :Bananas:

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Ozone led our rag-tag team in Season 4 of the AD Invitational, which I'm fairly certain was OCC's first time in the comp. In addition to Ozone,  @Mongloom, @Kazman29, @RTSD, @Larkstar, @bob152 won the whole darn thing!  :cool:

For Season 5, @Bouffon took over team.  I believe bob152 also competed, but I'm afraid I don't remember the rest of the team, nor how they faired in the comp.