Sign in to follow this  
Ozone

AD Invitational

1 hour ago, Larkstar said:

For Season 5, @Bouffon took over team.  I believe bob152 also competed, but I'm afraid I don't remember the rest of the team, nor how they faired in the comp.  

@bob152 took over for S5. I am taking the captain's hat for season 6, unless something very radical happens. Otherwise your post is, far as I know, correct.

And this reminds me to do my irregular situation update.

OCC clawed its way over some difficulties and made it through regular season undefeated (in skirmishes, not in all individual matches). This earned our way to the playoffs and we are winning our first opponent, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, unless Ozone manages to lose the last match with at least 8 deaths suffered. Assuming Nuffle doesn't make that happen, we will play in the finals against Chaos Invitational, this competition's host.

On 8/17/2020 at 10:57 AM, Rymdkejsaren said:

For completely secret purposes, can someone please help answer the following questions:

How many times have the OCC participated?

And for each time, who was on the team, and what was the result?

Thank you.

season 4 lark has exactly right.

season 5 roster is Me, bouffon, RTSD, ozone, juvesak, dimmy g. We went undefeated, won first round of playoffs, and have the title matches next week.