Seeking Table Top League Advice

Hi guys, I've organised a few table top tournaments here in Buenos Aires recently and decided to create a local league in order to grow the player base. Recruitment went better than expected and we launched the league last Saturday with 20 teams in two divisions of 10. I drafted a rules pack using some of the new BB 2016 optional league rules such as re-drafting and friendlies, while leaving out others such as sponsors and stadiums.

Coaches have two weeks to organise their league match and can play up to two friendlies in that period against other teams from either division. The idea being to provide flexibility for some who may struggle to play frequently, while letting others play more games if they want to. The friendlies are the same as regular games except that they give half winnings and no MVP. While they should boost team development, they can of course lead to player death and injury also.

Just wanted to see if anyone out there running or participating in a table top league has tried some of the newer rules and appreciate any advice based on your experience.

Edited by danton
Awards

In our local league we have been using some website code build by some danes to take care of the rolls, keep the rosters, etc. It works very well. If you don't want to go as far as setting up a website for it, it has also xls files to handle stuff offline.

http://www.aros.bloodbowlleague.com/?

I actually tried to use OBBLM at first, but didn't get anywhere. The version you can download is not compatible with my hosting provider and my request to set up a league on the NAF hosted version went on deaf ears. Is the Aros version something that is available to download or license?

I ended up using Google Drive to manage everything via interlinked spreadsheets. Seems to work well enough for now.

Awards