Gobas

Most Dirty Tier in OCC - Season 14 Stats

Hello Ladies and Gentleorks

Season 14 is upon us so lets talk about most important thing.

Dirty Git award.

Who cares if you win Tier, or scored most Touch Downs.
One that is really important is Dirty Git award as this is truly in Blood Bowl spirit.
Award for being mindlessly brutal.

So you might wonder - "what are chances I will be mercilessly fouled in match playing in my Tier".

Lets look at the stats about Dirty Git awards that is given to most Dirty Fouling Gits in OCC.

Here are numbers*

Best Dirty Gits in OCC:

Spoiler

Coach	#_of_Dirty_Git_awards			Tier_in_Season_14
Gobas			6					6D
Tys123			6					2C
brocCooLi		4					5A
Francach		3					-
Rinjarni		3					-
Aguelo			2					3B
bob152			2					6C
C2MC			2					6E
Cr_tiger		2					2C
EvilSmoothie		2					-
Filadeus		2					-
Galenth			2					2A
tubragg			2					3B
Vaehnin			2					Champs
Arkaini			1					1A
Bärserk			1					-
Breschdleng		1					4B
Fweddy			1					6G
GaryW			1					3C
jbecks			1					-
Jeliel			1					-
jounisii		1					3B
Kazman29		1					1A
Larkstar		1					2C
MaidenManiac		1					1B
Mongloom		1					1A
naoufel70		1					5B
OccultSlayer		1					4C
Rama Set		1					4C
Raslurbat		1					1B
razta			1					6D
Scaron84		1					-
wismerhill		1					6B
zulu501			1					4B

Number of Dirty Git awards in each Tier:

Spoiler

Tier	Number of Dirty Git points
Champs			2
1A			3
1B			2
2A			2
2B			0
2C			9
3A			0
3B			5
3C			1
4A			0
4B			2
4C			2
5A			4
5B			1
6A			0
6B			1
6C			2
6D			7
6E			2
6F			0
6G			1

So Most Dirty Tiers (the ones in which you have bigger chance to fouled 16 turns in the row):

Tiers were you most likely will be fouled
1 place - 2C
2 place - 6D
3 place - 3B

Ps. The most Dirty Admin team is in Tier 5  - This admin team got 20% of all Dirty Git awards given in BB2.

* - stats are only for BB2, those for BB1 are lost like tears in the rain.

I'm pretty sure I earned at least 4 with Undead Quiet on BB1.  Since I'll have some zombies next season maybe dust off some fouling boots!

In BB1 I also had quite few awards (mostly Dirty Git and for being punch bag).

@Tys123 - I know you got one Boot more than me :) At least I have something to inspire and some rivalry.
I would be able to catch you probably only when we both will be in the same tier because I predict that each season we will get one new shining boot each :)

Or more likely one of us will reach Tier 1 and be unable to get a boot as for some reason the admins there have decided other things are more important than fouling.

I highly doubt if I ever crawl into Tier 1. I would be surprised if I ever reach tier 2.

Also - Tier without Dirty Git is blasphemy (only Championship could be Tier without DG because this is only tier I can believe winning is more important)

On 5/8/2020 at 8:47 AM, Rymdkejsaren said:

1 brocconana is worth 7 boots on the black market.

I am actually jealous how many awards you have, also I am double jealous for that brocconana.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:53 AM, Gobas said:

Also - Tier without Dirty Git is blasphemy (only Championship could be Tier without DG because this is only tier I can believe winning is more important)

I think the most important thing about DG is reminding coaches that this is Blood Bowl and winning isn't everything. Therefore, Champs is where it's most required.

As far I remember DG was rarely done in Champs because of - small number of teams anyway, this makes even less teams would participate because if any tier is about winning its Champs tier.

But I see no reason to not have DG in all tiers below Championship.

This gives you chance to gain some award if you are screwed anyway. Also in Tier 1 and below there is more teams so much higher chance for someone to participate.

Also I am surprised how many coaches don't foul at all. I understand if you are expensive team and do this rarely. But if opponent superstar is on floor surrounded by 2-3 players from you team foul that bastard.

I would participate in DG comp not depending on which tier my pros play in (ie bring DG to tier 1, pls :D). Fouling is a tactical choice against bashier teams (and every team is bashier than pros :P). Trying to keep parity on the pitch and trying to get rid off the good players of your oppo. Fouling is also a rep thing. I know there's been several occasions when a coach hasn't used pile on on my dudes since he's aware of the foul that would follow. Sometimes the best killer hasn't even blitzed, since it might have left him too open for reprisal and the tactical situation doesn't afford him protection. So, doing those fouls also protects your players in some way as well. Naturally, sometimes things go horribly wrong, but it's just the nature of the beast ;).

Back in OCC1 days Champs didn't have competitions since the line of thought was that the title was the only objective in highest tier. A line of thinking I didn't and still don't share.