Mentoring Experiences

Rymdkejsaren

7 hours ago, AndyDavo said:

You guys are very kind, doing this for free. Does it make me a mercenary cause I charge?

There's probably quite a difference of quality from my game play to yours. Just a wild guess ;)

So I for one definitely understand that you charge for your lessons. And your recommendation regarding the software setup is certainly appreciated!

On 5/28/2020 at 12:02 AM, AndyDavo said:

I do indeed use OBS then Paint overlay, after chromakeying out paint.

Share OBS via discord, all works wonders!

You guys are very kind, doing this for free. Does it make me a mercenary cause I charge?

It makes you something...:cool:

Hey, I'm one of the "students", so far I can say I learned alot (and funny enough different things than I expected). Before I joined this I had a basic understanding about the game but not so much about good approaches, how the pressure the opponent, how to progress a offense and such.

If we both have the time, we are doing friendly games (mirror of the next match) and/or reviews of the actual game I played against my opponent with voice. For sharing the replay we use discord, was ok for now.

My coach points out different things on both "formats", thats great for getting insight on various elements of the game. Something important was to point on what elements of the game I felt I need help so the sessions could be based on that themes.

I'm really glad there are ppl out who have the time and are willing to help newcomers into this great game!

Awards

I’m finding the experience really good so far.  For me, the best part has being understanding why I haven’t won, or a play I’ve structured might not have been the best apprach. Early days but I’m noticing the difference in my matches.  

Every game might not be a win but the losses are being more competitive (except for the occasional quadraskulls... But that’s just the joy of blood bowl :P)