TV 100 teams

There is a TV 100 team in 1B now.

This is sadly not even the first time Ive seen someone delete their team mid season either here in the OCC.

Is this monitored somehow? I sure hope so...

While it doesnt matter that much for my team it makes a huge difference for other teams in the division.

Is this kind of behaviour accepted?

I bet everyone of us would rather have played vs 11 loner pesants and some star players for SPP farming and free wins....

9 minutes ago, BallztotheWalla said:

how about people  losing huge on purpose like alessus did in div 1b this season? shit like that sours a league real quick.

Preserving ones team is not against the rules when the match is lost. You and Maniac trying to tell other people how they are supposed to play the game and in a league, when their conduct doesn't go against the rules sours the league just a quick.

Edited by Alessus

1 minute ago, BallztotheWalla said:

how about people  losing huge on purpose like alessus did in div 1b this season? shit like that sours a league real quick.

If you are referring to the MD7 match, we have been looking at that particular match. We have come to the conclusion that there was no "losing huge on purpose" happening here. It was a decision motivated by the goal of team preservation.

Of course we want to encourage competive play, because many if not most of the coaches enjoy the competitiveness first and foremost. However, competitiveness can also take on the aspect of "live to fight another day".