Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for the match! It was nice to hear your thoughts after the fact - I was lucky your injury dice weren't as good as your fouling dice, or I could have suffered a serious dent to my team development.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 11:39 PM, Borke said:

Thanks again for the match! It was nice to hear your thoughts after the fact - I was lucky your injury dice weren't as good as your fouling dice, or I could have suffered a serious dent to my team development.

 

Btw, B. You're welcome for my little elfies fouling that elf killer saurus to MNG before your match :D I'd say you owe me a pint :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jounisii said:

 

Btw, B. You're welcome for my little elfies fouling that elf killer saurus to MNG before your match :D I'd say you owe me a pint :P

 

Oh, that was your doing? Sure thing, mate, your next beer is on me! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Borke said:

 

Oh, that was your doing? Sure thing, mate, your next beer is on me! :D

 

Cool. I'll be there soon to claim it :P I'm curious tho... How come you put your blitzers in the 3rd line when kicking off?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...