On 7/17/2020 at 4:08 PM, Spydyr said:

Well here we are in week 8 and this week we get to try and survive against some "Holier Than Thou" Brets! Hope the peasants forgot to wear their cleats in this one! Compliments to @Varrus on an intense game!

Hey @Spydyr thanks for the compliments and for the tough and well fought game! I won’t comment in detail as I don’t want to ‘spoil’ the result for anyone keen to watch the YouTube vid, but I watched your VOD on twitch after the match and wanted to clarify a couple of points:

A couple of times you seemed curious why I wasn’t using my ‘dirty player’... that’s because he was a kicker!! :-D I sure wish I had picked a dirty player in hindsight though! 

Also so you were very complimentary about a brave (foolhardy?!) play I made, so I wanted to outline my thinking behind it a little. The guy I used had built in Rerolls for almost every action he was attempting during that sequence, so it wasn’t quite as ballsy as you may have thought. Also, at this end of the season after some heavy losses, I am probably injecting a bit more ‘yolo’ I to my plays than I would usually too.

Anyway mate - thanks again for the game, the very cordial chat we had during the match and your gracious words! I hope to play you again soon. All the best for next season!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work.

Post script to the game & my fears of the dice. Md2 vs elfs, got completely outbashed, 2 dead blockers including my st4/claw legend. 

As things stand  i`ve decided to give up on bb completely at seasons end, just had enough. All 4 of my league teams have gone bad for too long, can`t remember last time i won.

The way our game went was totally unexpected.

It`s going to be a long tough season for our teams with 3 nurgle in the div.

Gl for the rest, hope you get a new krox soon!

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here we are (a little late) with match 8 from last season in the OCC. We won't be playing the week 9 match, as it will be an adminned win due to a drop-out. But here in match 8 we get @Tys123 and his Nurgle. Let's see if we can keep this mini run that we are on going strong and continue the rebuilding and rising of the Lizards back to the top!

• 3 weeks later...

And here we go! It's the start of yet another new season for the Lizards and this season we are back up into Tier 2. Let's see if we can make a good run this season just like last season and move back up to Tier 1. In this first week match-up, we get the scariest team in the div and hopefully we can skate through these ugly Nurgz coached by @Tys123 with no damage and sneak out a win in the process.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Khornight said:

at the end of that last video you go through the injuries... you writing all that up somewhere? you got some kind of massive database of all your games?

I keep my own spreadsheet for all of my teams where I keep track of all of their stats. This allows me to keep track of past players and where they were on their stats before they died or were retired, etc.

12 hours ago, Spydyr said:

I keep my own spreadsheet for all of my teams where I keep track of all of their stats. This allows me to keep track of past players and where they were on their stats before they died or were retired, etc.

cool, does it include all your tt games and fumbbl if you play there too?

although i guess those places have easier stat collecting in built?

Well here we are with the last week of the season and we get the division leading Dark Elves coached by @Trunkhead. This DAE team hasn't lost a match the entire season and Trunkhead has done a very nice job this season to get this team where they are. Now let's see if we can go beat them and finish the season strong!