• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Spydyr said:

It's now week 8 (we lost our video of the week 7 match), and this time out we get some Orcs coached by @DraconisBlade and we need to win to have any kind of chance to promote or stay at this level and not get relegated. So let's go kill some big green ugly guys!

Thanks @Spydyr - I didn't know you were recording. I like to rewatch my games from the other point of view to spot my mistakes. Sorry the dice went so much in my favor.

Awards

Alright, here we are with the last week of the season and we know we aren't promoting. The ultimate result is do we stay in T2 or get relegated. If we lose, we drop down. If we win or tie, we stay in tier 2. So all we need to do is find a way to eliminate the elfy BS and pull the tie against @Borkeand his pesky Elves!

Also, there is no commentary during this match, as I wasn't able to be vocal while playing. So game sounds only. Sorry!

Edited by Spydyr

• 4 weeks later...

Oh baby, the new season is upon us and here we go in Tier 2A for a second season in a row. Let's see if we can get on a good run this season and promote out and move back up to T1. 

In week 1, we get it started with some ugly Chorfs coached by @DarayawusThis should be an interesting one, going against a goofy Mino!

Edited by Spydyr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And here we go with the last match of the season. It's as simple as this...if we win we promote back up to T1. If we lose, we most likely stay in T2. If we draw, we'd normally stay in T2, but this season it's possible that we could still promote. The only issue is, we have to figure out how to stop the natural 1 turning Human Catch that @danton has. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...