Ynwe

All hail our new greenskin overlord!

In an extremely exciting MD 9 meet up, @RTSD and @AndyDavo battled it out to see who would win the OCC title.  After the dust settled, @AndyDavo and his Orks walked away victorious!  Congratulations! 

Awards

Also, next season we will only have 4 chaos/nurgle coaches instead of 5 in the championship! Increased diversity!:clown: (but a bunch of necro teams are joining.... so much claw incoming!)

Awards

I left the stream thinking it was over after the heat put Andy at 7 vs 10 for the second half. I guess I forgot they were playing Blood Bowl! lol

That makes AndyDavo the third coach to win OCC with two different teams, and the first non-Swede to do so with the other two being stygger and myself. 

All three have won with High Elves, clearly the best race in blood bowl?

The other race is quite varied though:

stygger - Chaos

Pidpad - Bretonnian

AndyDavo - Orc (duh)

Andydavo iz da best ork chieftain!

Congratulation for beating the heck out of those clawers! We love orks! My avatar is an ork! Please do not murder my team next season :D!

@AndyDavo

You rule man! Congratulations. I'll dream  sweet dreams of your bloody embrace😎🤘

R.

Awards

THREAD RESURRECT FOR SEASON 16.

Y'know, sustainability and recycling n stuff.

Congrats on another championship, AndyDavo!

Watched the MD9 stream from halfway. Brutal way to secure championship! Nice job AndyDavo!

Awards

@AndyDavo congratz on winning it back to back!

Also @Suido I take extreme offense to your thread in the announcement where you have the ugly ork leader say "the age of elves is over"

There is no age of elves, since almost all teams in the top division are bloody claw POMBers or teams that have 500 guard on 20 players! Can't wait for PO to be a dead skill, then the age of Elves shall come...

Awards

22 minutes ago, Ynwe said:

Also @Suido I take extreme offense to your thread in the announcement where you have the ugly ork leader say "the age of elves is over"

There is no age of elves, since almost all teams in the top division are bloody claw POMBers or teams that have 500 guard on 20 players! Can't wait for PO to be a dead skill, then the age of Elves shall come...

Oi! Dont give Suido credit for my masterpiece! He just tried hijack it.

Why the orc says it? I think thats what @AndyDavo said after winning twice with elves. Dont be journalist and take stuff away from context. :gutted:

Awards

I just stop here to say my congratulations to the champ and announce that age of Kislev is about to begin. I hope you're going to enjoy it.