Ynwe

All hail our new greenskin overlord!

9 hours ago, Ynwe said:

Also @Suido I take extreme offense to your thread in the announcement where you have the ugly ork leader say "the age of elves is over"

2000s it wasnt me GIF

On 7/13/2020 at 7:40 PM, Ynwe said:

@AndyDavo congratz on winning it back to back!

Also @Suido I take extreme offense to your thread in the announcement where you have the ugly ork leader say "the age of elves is over"

There is no age of elves, since almost all teams in the top division are bloody claw POMBers or teams that have 500 guard on 20 players! Can't wait for PO to be a dead skill, then the age of Elves shall come...

Pile On is over-rated. The chances are that most players piling on are SPP-hog bloaters that are just gagging for a 10 SPP Dirty Player to boot him in the nuts.

Awards

2 hours ago, Hobnail said:

Pile On is over-rated. The chances are that most players piling on are SPP-hog bloaters that are just gagging for a 10 SPP Dirty Player to boot him in the nuts.

But that's the plan! My PO lures in the opposing team to kick it and this leaves holes in the defence for the rest of my team to exploit!

7 hours ago, Hobnail said:

A single pile on player who does it once a turn or so is a manageable and the benefit vs risk makes for interesting positioning and strategy.

It's the high TV kill teams that can do 3 MB/claw pile on on the LOS and then blitz one that I don't enjoy.  Personally I still think it would be interesting to have PO as a skill and an action such as pass or hand-off.  An action you can use once per turn, and you need the PO skill to take that action.  That way teams can still have their ultimate killer blitzers but it keeps TV2000 kill teams from being a complete grind to play against.

Incredible! You truly rule man! Congratulations. Do the hattrick! Please😎♥️

Awards