22 minutes ago, Cyrus Troy said:

There no information that I can find on what Division we'll be in.

It says we have to sign up in-game, what div should I join?!?

Thanks

Hi.

First of all, the signups thread isn't for questions, so I moved this.

Second of all, you'll find plenty of information in these forums if you look for it. For example, in the Sign-ups and League Information forum, you'll find a topic with the current timeline, where you can see that divisions haven't been posted yet. So calm down and wait until they are. :)

28 minutes ago, ikis said:

Hello, is it possible to change new team race if i change my mind before league start up?

That's a question for @Pidpad, who does the seeding. But I'm going to guess it's a no as signups are closed and divisions are nearly finalised.

2 minutes ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

That's a question for @Pidpad, who does the seeding. But I'm going to guess it's a no as signups are closed and divisions are nearly finalised.

No problem. I thought you create divisions randomly. Everything is fine, cant wait to play in your league :D

Awards

14 minutes ago, ikis said:

No problem. I thought you create divisions randomly. Everything is fine, cant wait to play in your league :D

Yes, you can @ikis. As the divisions isn't public you can't really gain an advantage by changing team.

However, once they're public it will be too late, so get back to me rather quickly and we can sort that out.