50 Shades of Leap

Ratamo

"Okay, gather round everyone!" Producer Brodsky yelled. "It is time to check the cast for next season!"

*Moviesquad slowly moved in two lines, chatting silently with grins on their faces*

"Okay, so we have two new crew members, mind to introduce yourselfs?" Brodsky carried on, silencing everyone.

"Ehm. My name is Rado Orelik and i am one of leading stars in next season." New blitzer said and continued. "I will be playing as Mia Grey"

"Didnt you join last season? So technically you ain't new?" Masur asked while looking at his notes.

"Aye."
"Well shouldnt we skip this part then, just like our viewers would skip the intro?" Masur continued.

azXXBmB_460s.jpg.

"Okay, next i will show you our next filming places, lights please!" Brodsky stated and lights were turned off quickly and he started powerpoint presentation.

2flash2furious.pngF

"First up we got @BallztotheWalla and their high elves. We might win this one if we follow the script exactly. DO NOT LET THE ELVES RUN AWAY. We managed to save some budget money from last season, so we gotta figure out where to use our 300k. Also they have some jumping elves, but like we all know High Elves Can't Jump."

SUpay.png

"Next up we got lizards and their coach they call @Redknave. As we know from first season, they are fast but they are fragile also. Attleast the little ones are. Like with elves, we cant let those little lizards escape either! Mark them, block them, screen them! I am confident in all of you. We will take good scenes from this match. Victory is ours!"

LOE_026.png?51510

"Urm, this wasnt supposed to come next.. Moving on!"

nurgle

"After lizards we should be facing Ugly & Calamitous team named Ugly... Wait that is really their name? Well they have coach @naoufel70, but that is not the most important part. After this match we gotta clean ourselves up properly. Now we do exactly the opposite than other shots. We dont want to be close to them and while they only have one clawed player i am pretty sure more will come. With proper gameplan and better apotechary this should be our game!"

Hunters.png

"We will be facing more lizards. This time they have slightly stronger small ones, but it shouldnt be a problem for us. Game plan is similiar to earlier lizard confrontation, but this time we will learn to tackle properly!"

LOE_113.png?53261

"Urm, who had this idea to put these pictures in middle of our meeting!"

Ikea.png

"Okay next up is." Brodsky looked up on screen and sighed. "More elves and they have found somewhat legendary vampire coach @Bantha to train them. This time they are weaker and they know jumping isnt made for them if we compare their higher brethrens. This is the reason i asked you all to train HOW TO TACKLE. If we cant keep them pinned, we will have hard time. Dont let elves escape and everyone beware of the catchers!"

Skitt-les.png

"And of course, again. @Igralius and his lizards! We won them last time and we didnt have so skilled members like we have now! And when we face them again, we will have even more skilled players. But beware, we have to face the possibility of losing to them. They are carrying Kislev size chip on their shoulders."

Kaaos.png

"Whew, no random pictures this time. Moving on this is an chaos team coached by @Aeric Lionheart, they look underdeveloped but as they are our 7th scene there might come some improvements. Last season we lost cause our special effects guy aka wizard to chaos, but this time we wont be having same issues. We gotta come back to this team on later meetings."

Unddeed.png

"Next up we got some cast from "Walking Dead" and "Return of Mummy" they are coached by @unglaublicher whose name i will not pronounce correctly. They are having hard time this season, due that movie genre is allmost dead, so they are trying something crossover style. But on the game plan then! They are slower than us, they are worse in ball handling but they can try to hit us. If we dont give them that pleasure, it should be easy win in our favour."

Brets.png

"And last but not least is our human(ish) cousins! They sure cant jump, unless it is on top of our bodies. We should hire that guy to get some diversity." Brodsky paused for moment to hear if anyone would laugh, but for nothing and carried on. "Their coach is @Tontza and they seem to like play it dirty. But if we do better job at removing those peasants than last season in our final match, we should manage to get more than draw this time."

hqdefault.jpg

"Thanks everyone! Is thee any questions on any of you?" Brodsky looked around, but no hand were raised. "Well class dissmissed then, see you on pitch!"

On 7/28/2020 at 6:09 PM, Ratamo said:

2flash2furious.png

"First up we got @BallztotheWalla and their high elves. We might win this one if we follow the script exactly. DO NOT LET THE ELVES RUN AWAY. We managed to save some budget money from last season, so we gotta figure out where to use our 300k. Also they have some jumping elves, but like we all know High Elves Can't Jump."

DAnZfFeWAAE66LC.jpg

Ludomir close call there and  2-1 for elves. How did the game go in your opinion?

"We got our moments in the first half, but sometimes ball can be slippery and it is hard to pick up. That cost us one touchdown. We could have won this game, but they had good system and good players too. We have to pass lot more and create more space.

Did the flying rock that KO'd you change anything?

Well i hurt myself.

Did you follow the gameplan like you should have?

fcd.jpg

How elves managed to leap better than your team?

"We believe they were wearing Air Jordans or similiars. Next question.

Do you still believe in your team?

nm93snupy1i31.jpg

"We gotta build up some drama first, no more questions."

Thanks Ludomir for your thoughts. Back to the studio!

5 hours ago, Suido said:

Too real. 

But every good plan has to have small window for improvising.

My guys just tought that powing elves was fun, but soon as i needed one pow to set screens elves werent pushovers.

And i made mistake by not telling my guys that picking the ball was crucial to score.

SUpay.png

"Next up we got lizards and their coach they call @Redknave. As we know from first season, they are fast but they are fragile also. Attleast the little ones are. Like with elves, we cant let those little lizards escape either! Mark them, block them, screen them! I am confident in all of you. We will take good scenes from this match. Victory is ours!"

MD2: 50 Shades of Leap versus Supay Troopers

This was our teams gameplan, but after devastating match Producer Brodsky posted brief announcement in social media.

We lost friend, komrade, co-worker and editor on same day. I remember our first match in first season where Editor Gurow managed to hurt himself and missed second game. He even managed to do casualty, but noone remembers when. He used to stand on line of scrimmage, happy and allways optimistic. He was part of us in the beginning and we will carry on his legacy till the rest of our careers. Our group wont be same without you, RIP in piece friend.

I want to ask that every of you reader keep moment of silence for our fallen brother.

-

-

-

But his death was not in vein, we fookin won the game!

4b2nng.jpg

I had hard time pondering between Hemlock (170k) or Wizard (150k), while @Bouffon (my protegee, he won't admit it) told that i should go with wizard.

4b2oya.jpg

Then we had to decide should we attack or defend. 

Best offense is good defence

"I think coach took too much time yelling where we should stand and crowd went bored hence the rock" Jaromir Dvorkin posted on Twerper when fans asked about flying rock that landed on his head. (Take note and remember that guys name, this wasnt his game)

But good thing for crowd that they didnt have to wait long for blood. On first possible block Editor Gurow died and second block inflicted so much pain to Set Designer Bolshakov that he was badly hurt. Fast start eh?

Ball had landed on leftern flank and lizards picked it up so we decided to pressure lizards. We had listened to Ice Queens - Under Pressure, so knew what to do.

Lizards tried to down our star player, but when they couldnt they decided that hugging the sidelines was good idea, with skink who dont know how to sidestep while there was 2 our guys in leaping distance. So we decided it's time to surf like we would be vacation in Florida. And before you leap into conclusions (pun intented) we did  it just once, just like it would happen in real life.

We managed to get the ball loose and steal it, but sauris wouldnt let us keep it. So we stole it again, this time kroxigors tail stopped us from escaping. Lizards tried, but couldnt get the ball so we stole it again. But sauris weren't amused so they sacked again. Then our Producer Brodsky thought

vpt72.jpg

So he simply just stole the ball and ran to score touchdown on turn 5!

Rock were thrown, this time kroxigor had to take it. Too bad thick skull kept him on the field. But lizards very first block did again some magic. This time doubleskulls and they had to burn all their rerolls earlier so we had chance to suprise steal due ball had landed on middle and downed saurus AND kroxi were both on middle. We did some math and decided that Jaromir Dvorkin could pick the ball. His going for it failed miserably and he died. But apotechary ran on the field and managed to patch him up and he was good as new.

4b2s3i.jpg

Nothing big happened until turn 8, which ended for lizards on double skulls on that poor kroxi. So now we had to get the ball from 5  tacklezones, free our lineman Music Editor Arseneyev and pass the ball to him so we could end the half 2-0. Sounds easy enough?

This is pure magic, i recommend that all of you watch turn 8. That will go to our teaser trailer.

We pushed one saurus on the ball and scattermania began. All i was hoping that no-one would catch the ball. So ball scattered 8 times, 3 times on my blitzers hands who had pushed the saurus on the ball, twice for lizards hands and 3 times on downed players. Final scatter was next to 2 lizards. Then we used our star player to dodge away and blitz skink who was next to our only player close enough to score and managed it!  We proceeded to steal the ball with Ludomir Gajovic and decided that passing the ball instead of GFI was safer (allmost dead Agility 4 blitzer was still haunting me). Pass and catch succeeded and our lineman Music Editor Arseneyev scored 2-0! (Fun fact, he is first lineman to score in our team!)

Second half

Second half started with confidence. We were leading and was gonna receive the ball also, nothing could stop us! And on turn 9 saurus tried to blitz our Ludomir resulting double skulls rerolled into Both down + Bad Skull. Turn 10 on lizards got another double skulls, which suited for us perfectly. BURN THOSE REROLLS!

Sauris had to push closer to us and we didnt mind, us kislevs are hard to pin down. I made minor mistake on turn 11 by putting my catcher without the ball one square too far and our loose cage was way too loose. We had to leap now with Rado Orelik to close the gap. Which failed miserably. Lizards sacked by ballcarrier, but i was pretty sure they couldnt steal the ball. After all it was middle of 3 my players.

I had asked my opponent why does your skink has leap? Answer was something like "For those akward moments when there are prone players on the way."

But now there werent any prone players, but still he leaped. DAMN YOU, I WONT LET SOME LIZARDS DO JUMPING (and no kislevs aren't slanns!). He leaped, picked up the ball (+5) and dodged 3 times (first was against DT) and ran to safety. Or that's what he tought. Once again we sacked the ball carrier (and for some reason cant just break skinks armour) and it only cost us 1 reroll!

Ludomir picked the ball which he had poked free and all we needed now was some backup. Jaromir Dvorkin, our second Agi4 blitzer was perfect for this job. All it took was one leap and he could screen. But that leap didnt bring any screen, but it brought Jaromir into injury box again. Fractured Arm, misses next game. (He sure is afraid of nurgle)

Lizards sacked the ball again, but failed to pick it up with Agi4 skink. We tried to recover the ball, but lizards had dropped some scales on it and we didnt want to pick it. Next turn (13) lizards managed to pick up the ball and run to make touchdown. 2-1

Lizards comitted ALL their skinks on leftern flank. I forgot to ask, but looked like they setup for one turn touchdown. Too bad it was my turn to receive again. So we ran on right side and sent Producer Brodsky as decoy on their side, hoping they would put some players there due we had less players on field.

We had made minor mistake, by putting our ballcarrier (blodge catcher tho) 1 step too close so lizards should use 2 GFI's to blitz our ballcarrier and due early half's double skulls they had no rerolls left. And saurus went down!

Cheering fans had brought one reroll for us, so we wanted to show them some love too! We ran closer to midfield and passed the ball to Brodsky who were 9 square away from touchdown. Pass succeeded, catch succeeded. All we need is 1 going for it roll and it is 3-1. Yup, bad phrasing. We need only 1. We got that 1, but reroll saved us from terrible future. Brodsky made his second and game was 3-1!

We were waiting for 1 turn touchdown, but lizards didnt want to do it on turn 15. Fans loved us and gave another reroll for our disposal! We comitted leftern flank, lizards manned rightern one and were approaching our endzone. Our star player once again proved his value, by dodging into cage and failing to stab skink.

6d71c542c224669c7cfe9efe0bda6427.jpg

But it is one more dodge lizards would have to make! 4 dodges and it would be score, lizards could only do 3. Good thing that i hired that star player!

3-1 for us, our lizard record (all seasons combined) is 2-0. One chap made meme last season, telling lizards are superior race. We will see about that. @Igralius

Thx @Redknave for match! I sure had more luck on block dice, but i guess my team will die against nurgle now. GL on rest of season!

Will nurgle kill 50 Shades of Leap?

Are lizards superior race?

Will moviesquad survive without Gurow?

Is there any more news incoming?

We are pleased to announce our newest member of squad: Chief of Security Ivanov! Here's what he told us about himself:

734158d42521f7fa7871f2c1e8880598.jpg

Thank you Ivanov, see you all on pitch! (if you dont have rocks)

1 hour ago, MrStarck said:

We can see that the production value has drastically increased. As for Editor Gurow, he is skillfull enough to be picked up by any necromancer willing to start his own reality show. The Editor is dead, long live the Editor!

Costume Designer Bogdan died first season, but nobody remembers him!

42dddp.jpg

I had really hard time choosing bears name due IMDB wont give me who was head of security in RL production. And im sad that Gurow didnt die in match against nurgle, so necromancers could have carried his legacy.

But im still having hopes up that some other studio will make spin-off series from Gurow.

nurgle

"After lizards we should be facing Ugly & Calamitous team named Ugly... Wait that is really their name? Well they have coach @naoufel70, but that is not the most important part. After this match we gotta clean ourselves up properly. Now we do exactly the opposite than other shots. We dont want to be close to them and while they only have one clawed player i am pretty sure more will come. With proper gameplan and better apotechary this should be our game!"

MD3: Ugly & Calamitous

Inducement phase started with us gettin 260k. We pondered between bribe and wizard or Helmut and wizard (we had prepared memes for this ocasion), but went suprisingly with 2 Babes and special effect guy aka wizard. As we were missing Jaromir Dvorkin we had 11 players against nurgles 13. Like we would need deeper bench against Clawful Evil. Also we had intimidated them in smack talk thread and talked about their manicyres before so they were waiting for revenge. Before we start real report i gotta say that i was shocked about so little claw on their team. They won the coin toss and choose to receive, dont they know that my defence is (ocasionally) solid?

UNO.jpg

"I think our guys kicked blindly. They were so ugly that i couldnt bear to look at them. Bear with me here " Chief of Security Ivanov updated on his Killstagram and updated this photo.

Foul-appearance.png

But despite the stench our guys at the line of scrimmage managed to survive first blows. As nurgle was affraid of our special effect guy they formed loose cage in their half on right flank. We were waiting for opening so we could fireball them open and steal the ball. We managed to get one rotter next to right sideline on turn 2 and had divided our forces. As nurgle didn't want to play with less players the rotter didn't stand up, just as i was hoping.

itsatrap.jpg

They had to push to leftern side and left only one player (wrestle-dodge goat) to screen their ball carrier. (They were greedily going for our Producer Brodsky with their tackle goat.) As that sideline rotter didnt stand up, it meant that Ivanov and Dimitri Jalowetz were free to move. So we blitzed that wrestle goat and managed to get both down result. Path to ballcarrier was free. Ludomir Gajovic failed to dodge (+2) but reroll saved us from embaressement and we got him next to ball carrier. Sound Technician Kobylov did the same, but he knows how to dodge. One lineman leaped next to ball carrier also, but on wrong spot. Now nurgle could easily just chainpush the ballcarrier free. Or could they?

They didnt see that easy spot, but tried the harder push. Which resulted nothing, meaning that ballcarrier were still screened by 2 players and they had blitzed allready. Ball carrier blitzed Ludomir away and placed one rotter beside him. One tacklezone aint gonna stop our Agility4 blitzer. We decided that we would mark the ball carrier with Producer Brodsky who only needed easy dodge and Ludomir with similiar dodge to sack the ball carrier. And it worked like charm! Enemy goat went down and ball was loose! Scatter was fine, only 1 nurgle next to ball. Ivanov couldnt get his paws dirty and decided to not block that nurgle warrior. Kobylov show us how we play the ball.

30dgr4.jpg

He dodged away, picked up the ball and dodged away again! And then he ran. Turn 4 and we had yet again stolen the ball.

Nurgle team couldn't follow up, so they decided it's easier to block us and try to foul also. Dimitri Jalowetz took boot to the face, resulting rotter getting sent off and him receiving "niggling injury". Nothing that apotechary couldn't fix, eh? Apotechary was on fire, no casualty!

Rest of drive they fouled and i stalled. Stuns were only thing they managed to do so we scored turn 8. So far no KO's, no casualties, 1 sent off. Weird drive. 1-0 for us, we are receiving next half!

2nd half

Ivanov started strong. "I don't see rotters as living beings, i say they are things." he stated after match when asked about his first kill in this team. Rado Orelik blitzed another rotter and managed to smash it's hand. Nothing big happened on nurgles turn, but next turn we failed again to pickup the ball this time with Rado who need's only one pass to level up. Even reroll can't help us.

Nurgle is closing in and we are divided hard, we didn't plan this properly. As ball and most of nurgle were on left side we had our guys heading to right. We only needed to take the ball with us.

aa6.jpg

They close in, but can't get next to the ball. Luckily our Brodsky were on left side, but he was next to nurgle warrior. We need to get him free and hope disturbing presence won't affect him that much. Foul Appearance didn't affect us and we manage to take nurgle warrior down! Then we managed to pickup the ball, this time by Kobylov (seriously, how the hell my blitzers fail everything and catchers dont?). Damn this disturbing presence, it is all over the place. Nevertheless we decide to make short pass just outside the presence (+3) for Brodsky who catched the ball (+3 with diving catch) and he ran. As we had to use reroll for the pass attempt we didn't want to tempt nuffle by going for it. Probably should have. I counted that nurgle would have to dodge with warrior or beast of nurgle, but instead they decided to free Beast and gladly it burned one reroll. Now beast just has to not be stupid and make double going for it and he could blitz our lonely ballcarrier. Have you ever seen how slow that guy is?

hqdefault.jpg

He managed to crawl closer but failed to go for it. We had planned to use lightning bolt, but we didn't need it. Brodsky scored, but we could have stalled attleast one turn. We want to go 3-0 as we havent yet used wizard.

2-0, Turn 12. Nurgle receives

We put our players backfield and were waiting for them to come closer. If we can't score, let attleast Rado Orelik get the ball so he could get his first level. Nothing big happened in few turns, untill they were close enough for us to use wizard. 1/4 wouldn't recommend. We leaped into cage with Knows-How-To-Guard-Jastrow with help of reroll and Writer Masur our wrestler leaped so we could sack the ball. Double skulls. "Close one"

Nothing big happened, but Music Editor Arseneyev managed to hurt badly one rotter who tried blocking him. We couldnt get the ball so they scored T16 making it 2-1.

After looking at the statistics i realized we had made 3 armour breaks the whole game and it resulted 3 casualties.

make-every-shot-count-40-greyjoys-and-40

Nurgle and @naoufel70 had very bad luck. Im happy from win anyway and hope you have better luck next game! Thanks for game!

After match MVP went to Set Designer Bolshakov, who managed to level up! For some reason i just can't roll normals so he proceeded and got +Agility. Now we have 5 agility 4 players. And we have taken 4B's first spot! (most matches played, but we dont care!)

4bb9gp.jpg

PS. I accidentally posted this topic while i was halfway done. Sorry @Gobas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hunters.png

"We will be facing more lizards. This time they have slightly stronger small ones, but it shouldnt be a problem for us. Game plan is similiar to earlier lizard confrontation, but this time we will learn to tackle properly!"

"Team was slightly different if we compare them for the powerpoint show pre-season." Rado Orelik told reporters after match. "I don't know have they eaten their spinach or porridge, but they sure were strong."

As we were behind in teamvalue we took two babes and wizard. They won the toss and decided that we should kick. We kicked hard, we kicked high but lizards couldn't catch it. They decided to go right, we decided to go right with them. We took some fin to the face and it even hurt slightly.

x1080

As they were afraid of wizard they moved loosely so we saw opportunity to attack the ball carrier on turn 2. Ludomir Gajovic and Jaromir Dvorkin leaped over saurus and blitzed slightly-stronger-than-normal-skink and managed to get ball loose. Ludomir catched the bouncing ball and Sound Technician Kobylov came to give some screen. Everything worked fine, but we couldnt advance so we used our plan B.

538e74cdd7307.jpeg

Yup, we run towards our base. Attleast we would be safe for one more turn! Then we had some hard time to choose what to do. Sauris advanced next to Ludomir, but they had to blitz Ivanov to get next to him, so he was safe. Should we give the ball to either the catchers? Should he keep the ball on himself, could we screen enogh? We decided to try move the ball to Kobylov and use Producer Brodsky as screen. Now all he had to do was to dodge away from Kroxigor. Well it was harder than we realized. And as i had not moved Ludomir yet, he was next to 2 sauris, who were eager to inflict some pain.

template-im-in-danger-0c6db91aec9c.jpg

Lizards smacked Ludomir. Meanwhile on other half of the pitch Kobylov showed his side-stepping skills and kept most of skinks busy. So lizards had to use their wrestling-skink to pick up the ball. Again we saw an opening for blitzing the ball carrier and leaped with Ludomir over one saurus and it only cost us 1 reroll! We dodged once succesfully and went for 2d block only resulting double-skulls.

Lizards were spooked by my magic and ran away, but they didn't score. We will show em! Ludomir leaped once more aiming to push the ball carrier on touchdownline to get us 2 turns for equalizer, but it resulted both down! Ball was free once more and it landed on touchdown line! Shame that lizards couldn't fail pickup and scored on turn 7.

2 turns to score, shouldnt be hard?

Ball landed annoyingly and we panicked slightly. We planned to send two on leftern flank to divide sauris slightly, then we would form cage-like area with the ball on righ side. Kick off, very sunny that kinda makes it harder. Last thing i did on turn 7 was leap to give our Ivanov assist and kept that in mind that if it would fail we wouldn't care. Well it failed and for some reason i used last reroll for it. Yet it still failed. On turn 8 we realized we could only do highlight play now, so we blitzed one skink out of the way and sent Rado Orelik on the Touchdown-line (He was 5/6 SPP that moment, he has been waiting for moment to show how good he is!) Rado leaped away from one skink and sprinted towards end zone, only to fail at the line and resulting badly hurt. Yeah, he is still 5/6 SPP, he will redeem himself some other match! First half was over, 0-1 for lizards. 2 my players injured. 1 Saurus KO'd.

As we had wizard left we decided to go for fast score and steal the ball to get the 2-1 win. Lizards found way to make us down pretty much every roll on start of second half. But it was only speedbump, so we scored on turn 11.

Throw a rock! Again?! HOW THE HELL? We want some rock protection!

two-pics-of-a-wii-next-to-will-smith-abo

Stuns on both sides, so no biggie. Lizards proceeded bit too close and we had opening once more! And now we won't have to use wizard! Wrestle-skink was carrying the ball again, so we counted that all we'd need to do was leap with our Set Designer Bolshakov (agility 4 lineman) and gfi twice to blitz the ball carrier!  Leap succeeded allmost like planned and we only needed to use 1 reroll for it! Second going for it failed and skink decided to run on other side of the pitch.

We had our Ivanov and Kobylov on that side of the pitch. If we could get the ball carrier down, we could in theory pick up the ball and pass it to other side where bulk of our forces was. But how to get the ball carrier fr- ZAP!. Ball was loose and in 1 tacklezone. Now we could 2d block a skink with Ivanov to get ball free or just try steal it from 1 tacklezone. Ivanov showed why he was hired and blitzed the skink. Doubleskulls, failed Loner. That wasn't the reason why we hired you!

6d2b000adbeaeb60bd370f7a942fda10.png

Lizards had easy time to reclaim the ball and scored on turn 15. Brodsky had injured himself earlier so we didn't have chance to try 1turn touchdown either. We passed the ball with Music Editor Arseneyev who got level and learned how to kick the ball properly!

This was the match i was least expecting here. Developed lizards and with us not having any tackle i knew it would be hard to get skinks down. Overall good match nevertheless and it could have ended either way! Thanks @Warzog Conquest for match and like i said, you gotta win 4B as i predicted that on Psychic Git competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Ikea.png

"Okay next up is." Brodsky looked up on screen and sighed. "More elves and they have found somewhat legendary vampire coach @Bantha to train them. This time they are weaker and they know jumping isnt made for them if we compare their higher brethrens. This is the reason i asked you all to train HOW TO TACKLE. If we cant keep them pinned, we will have hard time. Dont let elves escape and everyone beware of the catchers!"

On matchday 5 we faced @Bantha who we slaughthered in Smack Talk Thread (but he is too proud to admit it.) And we had planned to inflict some damage to them and outnumber them. After all they have AV7 against our higher overall AV.

Bantha.png

Hmm, they were sturdier than we expected. But attleast we showed that AV8 is better.

Ratamo.png

Or we didnt.

pzv5j7l.jpg

As Elves were lower TV they took bribe, which was kinda suprise to me. Then elves got the chance to decide and they wanted to receive. They rushed on our leftern flank and picked the ball which had landed right on their endzone line. Our mightly blitzers decided to stay next to elves so they'd have harder time to catch the ball and make quick score. Ludomir Gajovic wanted to draw first blood and rushed to attack rookie catcher on flank. Should he push him next to another blitzer or push him so he is guarded by only him? Well we wanted to push him next to two our guys, but we needed to do one GFI for it. Well he went for it, but nuffle said No. We asked nicely with reroll, but nuffle said Hell no! Those elven scum tried to foul us, but referee did spot that and was easily bribed then elves just passed the ball to another, who handed it for another who managed his GFI and scored on turn 2.

Chief of Security Ivanov wasnt quite happy bout that and decided to injure one elves from line of scrimmage. Nothing big happened, between that and turn 6 where Jaromir Dvorkin showed his leaping skills and surfed one of those pesky elves and crowd gave him proper beating resulting KO. Elves managed to trick Dimitri Jalowetz to use his diving tackle (which he had succeeded last turn) and route for ballcarrier was clear(ish). Few dodges, two GFI's and one reroll later Sound Technician Kobylov was struck down and KO'd. Ball scattered badly in our eyes in that blitzers hands who dumped it further from us and next to him but attleast elves couldnt pick or catch it! Ivanov used his prehensible chain and downed one elf who tried to dodge away from him.That guy is a beast.

Jaromir Dvorkin surfed another poor elf and crowd went wild! This time they injured that "poor" fella. As our SPP hog Kobylov were KO'd Producer Brodsky had to step up! He managed to dodge, but picking up the ball was too hard for him. Is this Khemri team or what? Elves tried to push our guys on the ball, but uphill 2d was too hard for them! Writer Masur came and wrestled elf who were standing next to the ball so all Brodsky had to do was pick up the ball and give it to Jaromir Dvorkin. Everything went like it should and Dvorkin tied the game on turn 8.

623.jpg

As we were receiving and game was 1-1 it was pretty certain we could win this game. Riot came up, but we didn't mind, we had plenty of time to score. But it wasn't that simple as you all have learned thus far and in my defence Bantha played really well! He managed to chainpush Ivanov down into cage corner and had clear route for the ball. I don't know why, but i had picked the ball up with Brodsky who is still lacking block. Both down, ball is loose and another scatter on the blitzers hand who AGAIN threw the ball further from us. Few dodges, two GFI's and vóila ball was in hands of elf. Another Elf did 1d block against Director Jastrow and KO'd him. (AV8 is a lie.) Writer Masur, our only wrestler (sigh)  leaped next to the ball carrier and got him down. This time ball scattered better for us and as Kobylov failed to catch it it dropped behind him and away from elves! Jaromir Dvorkin (wait, still the same guy?) flew to the rescue and picked the ball! Too bad that Ludomir Gajovic had failed dodging away to give him some assist and Ivanov who were downed next to few elves decided to go bonehead. Elves managed to get both downs against every player who didn't know how to block and managed to sack Jaromir. Ball scattered on top of downed blitzer and once more it dropped further away from us. (Who would have guessed?)

David Attenborough tweeted:

In this photo we can see Kislev Circus in their natural state. Few males have allready found their way into injury box, but some persistent inviduals have taken their second favourite spot. Laying on the pitch.

Kislevs.png

All it too was pickup and pass for another elf further away from us and ball was pretty safe. Masur tried to wrestle that catcher down, who took the ball, with no success. Elves ran away using GFI's but surprise there, they didn't fail em. We managed to force them to score on turn 15, leaving us 1 turner option, but as we haven't made ANY EVER chances were pretty small.

Turn 16, Nuffle shed's some light for us! Quick Snap!

We pushed those elves and Kobylov sidestepped like maniac. We also learned that if you block sidestepper who has nowhere to go normal push rules apply. We pushed and pushed and finally we made it! Sound TechnicianKobylov were in range for score! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4slNeJdMlcBAQTzG7kpM

I had feeling that something is not right. I had totally forgot something. If you didn't guess, it was the ball. I suppose we need it if we want to score?

04911355b921e110c411075e10d808a761f8f71b

Well, we started to do this without rerolls so maybe we could make it? All we had to do was pass the ball over few elves, we could have done it sooner and not risk it (as pro elfs tend to have catcher with catch and nerves of steel skill. So +5 with build in reroll). Without catch skill we could have made the pass, without the nerves of steel skill we could have made the pass. Elves managed to intercept the ball and game was done.

2-1 to Ikea Brothers.

Who levels next? - competition.

Jaromir Dvorkin got the MVP! And for the first time, it went for actual MVP of the game. 15/16 SPP.

Chief Of Security Ivanov got 2SPP from this match so he is 4/6

Rado Orelik (managed to KO himself on second half) is still 5/6 SPP

Ludomir Gajovic (who basically did nothing interesting) is 28/31

And last but not least our "black horse". After 14 matches Camera Technician Bjerno 0/6 SPP.

Next up is more lizards! Will lizard record be 2-1 this season? Who will level next? When will my memebank be empty? Will we get interwiews for next episode?

Skitt-les.png

"And of course, again. @Igralius and his lizards! We won them last time and we didnt have so skilled members like we have now! And when we face them again, we will have even more skilled players. But beware, we have to face the possibility of losing to them. They are carrying Kislev size chip on their shoulders."

"We are pretty confident today, we've had few bad matches. Today everything changesRado Orelik told reporters before match. "I have trained throwing the ball and myself in the arms of my collegues. Today i will be the one everone is talking about!"

As @Igralius had Kroxigorr who were MNG our TV's very pretty even. We took 30k from our production budget and bought babes. He won the coin toss and made me receive?

38e.png

Why dont you receive the ball like normal person?! 

Perfect Defence. Oi, did you plan this? But as he moved sauris away from our Chief of Security Ivanov, we had clear route to tag him next to skink.

Kick was deep and Rado Orelik wanted to show how this is done. He managed to pickup the ball on first try! He even passed the ball succesfully and managed to level up! "Told ya." he answered on halftime interwiew and didn't answer any questions after.

Lizards pressured us, but as we have listened enough Ice Queen - Under Pressure we didn't let that bother us. I wanted to draw skinks deep and tag them with Diving Tackles and Ivanov's Prehensible Chain which worked somehow. When we decided it would be time to switch side our ball carrier (yes, the SPP hog) Sound Technician Kobylov failed easiest leap there is TWICE. Ball was loose and lizards managed to steal it!

i100hj44mh451.jpg

We just couldnt let that pass! So we tagged 2 guys next to lone ballcarrying skink and blitzed with third. As the skink has blodge and sidestep we decided to leave him to stand there. You can't escape now! He tried blitzing and as blockdice weren't nice enough he greedrolled em into doubleskulls.

Next turn we managed to poke the ball free and with real struggle we managed to score on turn 8. What a fight!

As he had MA10 skink we were waiting for 1 turn attempt and spread out so he would have to run past diving tackle nomatter where he would go! And also we had secret weapon on the field. But not that kind of secret weapon. Music Editor Arseneyev, with Kick. Kick was so deep that lizards had to try passing game, which didn't work out for them. First half is ours! 1-0 for mighty kislevs!

Babe worked for us, but their str3 skink decided to keep on napping! We have man advantage and we are defending. How this can be!

But Nuffle showed me that match isn't over and decided to KO Ivanov.

b23ecbfa251e8a0aa12f85b668dde0ac.jpg

But nevertheless we managed to knock the ball loose early on! We just couldn't steal it properly. We fough hard and with grace of nuffle we allmost managed to steal it when their skink failed last GFI on touchdown line and ball went for the crowd. Who were probably waiting for draw or something as they lobbed it too far away from my guys, but close enough that skink could pick it up and score.

but-that-day-is-not-today.jpg

Valiantly Ludomir Gajovic used all his movement and went for it twice! We will not give this so easily! We will take this win by force!

"I saw the ball and i saw that lizard. Only one thing came to my mind." Ludomir tweeted and answered to masses what it was. "Cake." So i guess that's why the ball was loose! But lizards pushed us and smacked us and stole the ball! We tried, but we couldn't reclaim the ball and they scored on turn 16, but now we could do oneturner! This time it's gotta work!

Lizards formed nasty defence, putting basic 3 player LOS. Leftern player was sidestepping skink and right pla yer was that mean ST6 Saurus. Good thing that we had learned that if there is no empty square left to sidestep on, normal push rules apply! So we set up on skink's side, ready to show how it is done!

Kick was good enough for us and Jaromir Dvorkin picked up the ball, but failed to pass properly to Producer Brodsky. 

Game ended 1-1, but attleast our lizard record this season is solid 1-1-1.

And now something new addition on this blog! And no Bantha i didn't get this idea from you! I did think about this before you meanie put similiar photo on your teamblog!

report.php?renderType=PNG&theme=Default&

So as you might see, our production team had some really bad luck. But after Nuffle has given us some bad luck, he will "surely" shine his grace for us next match against which is against Beastie Boys.

And as for Who levels-up competition next? (which nobody took part)

Rado Orelik leveled up first and this is what he updated in his Facetome story part:

"I was thinking what this team needs most. I had really hard time as i could train endurance (+AV) or improve my speed (+MA), but i took something what team needs. I am team player afterall. I allmost hit hard as Ivanov now!" Rado Orelik took Mighty Blow

Chief of Security Ivanov earned MVP and went back to school. Now he is classified Guard

Who level's up this time?

Ludomir Gajovic 30/31 SPP

Jaromir Dvorkin 15/16 SPP

Dimitri Jalowetz  14/16 SPP

Producer Brodsky 27/31 SPP

(No black horses this time as Camera Technician Bjerno don't know how to earn any SPP even after 15games.)

Will Chaos team bring Chaos amongst Shades production? Who will level up next? Should we continue using luck graphs? WHY DID LUDOMIR GAJOVIC THINK OF CAKE?!? Or is the cake a lie?

Welcome back everyone for our "classic" between games update! Today we will be talking about our actors, how has the season gone thus far and what are our expectations for rest of the season!

cover2.jpg

Ludomir Gajovic, as first agile actor what lead you in this role?

"I don't know really. I allways wanted to be best of my team so i suppose that's what gave me the confidence."

Ludomir, you are facing Chaos next match. Could you tell any things crowd should be expecting?

"Well i can't talk about other guys, but i am attleast going to make attleast one quick pass."

Pretty confident there. Are you sure you can make it?

WmUrPxuMga0TznKHeSr5CuOA-fZVVxom3Z2Minm8

If you make the pass what are you planning to improve in your act?

"First of all, it isnt IF. WHEN i make the pass is correct. But if i don't get enlightment i will go for dodge."

Dimitri Jalowetz, how are you today? Will you manage to gain any SPP thi..

vault.jpg

"I know im not famous for my agility but that wont stop me doing it. If Nuffle sheds his light for me i may even make touchdown!"

But Dimitri, wouldnt blocking be more like what you do?

"Probably, but i am not one-trick-pony. I will find way to improve my play. I don't know yet what i will do, but i will do something."

If you manage to do whatever-you-do, how will you improve yourself?

"Im having quite difficult time here to be honest. I could ask Ivanov some tips on how to Guard or ask Kobylov to show me how to dodge properly. I even thought that i could learn how to tackle! What do you think?"

I am no expert here, but luckily for you it is quite easy to find an expert.

aBoG0zlW_700w_0.jpg

Jaromir Dvorkin as second agile actor are you gonna follow in Ludomirs footsteps and learn to block?

"I might, but i might even learn how to dodge first. I really havent made up my mind yet."

Any things we will expect to see in future games?

"Do i look like seer to you? No more questions, i have big game to prepare."

And thats it for the interwiews this time! Next up is how has the season gone thus far?

50 Shades of Leap has managed to secure win twice, tied once and lost three very thight matches. Nuffle hasnt been kind to them, but with this record they have taken 6th spot with 7 points.

On Psychic Git competition they expected to come 4th, which is still possible! How you might ask? Simple math!

bcf.png

Seems like step-by-step guide is in order

1. Shades production must win every game, leading to 13 points.

2. Elven Union (5th 11points) must lose attleast one match and with 2 draws we are tied in points, but we win with TD-difference

3. Bretonnians (3rd 12points) have to lose two (one is against us) and draw one which would result in tied points but we win in TD-difference

There are few different possible outcomes too which could give us 4th place, but we will reveal them if they seem more probable.

BREAKING-NEWS-GENERIC-1.jpg?w=1920&h=108

Recently acquired info told us that we are bad at math. (Thanks @Igralius)

Here is updated step by step guide:

1. 50 Shades of Leap still must win all matches for best outcome. If we lose 1 of 3 upper guide is solid (if it isnt against brets)

2. Elven Union can win only 1 match and we will be tied in points. If we win every match by 1 goal elves need to win with 3 goal to beat us in TD-difference

3. Brets can win one game, lose one and draw one and we are tied also. Winning them with TD-difference depends that we win games with more than one goal.

Thank you all for joining our "classic" between-games update. Stay safe and may nuffle bless you!

biKo1wS.jpg

Kaaos.png

"Whew, no random pictures this time. Moving on this is an chaos team coached by @Aeric Lionheart, they look underdeveloped but as they are our 7th scene there might come some improvements. Last season we lost cause our special effects guy aka wizard to chaos, but this time we wont be having same issues. We gotta come back to this team on later meetings."

MD7: Machuantes Anonirnos vs 50 Shades of Leap

maxresdefault.jpg

As my opponent were lower on TV he took wizard and bribe against us. So it were kinda obvious that he did have plan to remove my players for easier time. I had targeted two of his beastmen with Niggling Injury so i would have easier time against him. We wanted to receive this time but coin flipped in our opponents favour. So instead we needed to kick. With kick skill we wanted the ball to land on right side and with Blitz event we could even catch it, but scatter were horrible and ball landed midfield while fans cheered for both of us wildly and both teams got free reroll!

LOS blocks do no damage for us and beasmen even fail picking up the ball! Ball was too deep for us to steal and as Chief of Security Ivanov decided to go bonehead we decided to play it safe and formed columns. Camera Technician Bjerno managed to trip one beastman down which resulted him getting hurt! As i have many times told, he is the backbone of this team. Once again he proved his value and showed why he won't earn any SPP. Next turn Bjerno wanted to earn his SPP and with bad math it was just block with assist resulting both down.

Beastman blitzed Director Jastrow KO'ing him and based half of our team. Now they had they guard advantage. After hard fight we managed to push few of them away from us. Next turn Sound Technician Kobylov were KO'd by Loner Beastman. Blodge didn't help us this time but we took revenge and KO'd one of his Chaos Warriors.

On turn 5 chaos moved closer towards us and we saw opening. Ivanov decided to go bonehead and we had to improvise. We took one stupid block, which resulted push and realized we couldnt get safe 1d block on ball carrier anymore. So we decided to stop the cage and Jaromir Dvorkin dodged away from chaos aiming to blitz one beastman with 1d. Skull, but we have reroll to spare! Skull. That beast hit so hard that they announced he would Miss next game. Apotechary, get here quickly!

utgrj5ywsfc01.png

Good as new! Thank you Medic!

Chaos formed sideline half-cage and we saw another opening as you can probably see from here. This was only big mistake my opponent made gameplay-wise. And is you don't regognize that lying lineman with no skills you can quickly guess who he is.

Leapin.png

Camera Technician Bjerno of course, backbone of our team! Easy crowdsurf incoming and that is his third!

4ekyen.jpg

Or not. Chaos scored on turn 7 leaving us 2 turns to equalize!

Every KO'd player woke up (2 from me and 1 from him.)

What is that? What is it? Rock? TAKE COVER!

The-Rock-Craine-Jump-skyscraper.png?q=65

Crowd threw a rock on beastman Spraphy Claw and he suffered. I guess it hit his knee as he got -Agility. Medic?

Apotechary only could make his armour bit more fragile so they went with -agility. Kick threw right on Bjernos hands, but he didn't manage to catch it and dropped ball next to him on the LOS. We wanted to go both sides with 2 agility 4 players so they'd have to split up. Ivanov were in charge on right side, but decided to go bonehead once more. We picked the ball up and passed it on the left side to Sound Technician Kobylov who did position himself badly. Easy blitz by Beastman and ball was loose, but by miracle Director Jastrow managed to catch it. They positioned well and didn't leave us easy leap to score. We set up chain push, but couldn't get that Chaos Warrior down so we needed to attleast dodge to get away or do 1d block. As we had pushed em so many times we decided to block which succeeded! Director Jastrow ran next to Ludomir Gajovic and handed the ball to him succesfully and one easy dodge later game was 1-1!

Ludomir, i wouldn't call that pass you promised us. Why did you do this to us?

"Well it is just the halftime, so we got plenty of time ahead of us still. Just wait and see."

Pitch Invasion 3 chaos players stunned and 0 Kislevs. Fans are really affecting this game. Nothing big on LOS blocks, but Jaromir Dvorkin managed to pass succesfully (with reroll) and leveled also! Chaos tried to blitz Dimitri Jalowetz, but double skulls turned into quadruble skulls and as it was first action of the turn there werent many enemies standing in our way. Few blocks later Chaos ended their turn on skull once again and Ivanov sent that puny beastman into KO box. Next turn (11) Jaromir Dvorkin punched one beastman so hard that it changed it's fur  (-AV). 

As my opponent has had horrible season this far he did something unexpected and conceded the match. Even that we got the win and double MVP's it still saddens me. I know that feeling when Nuffle is against you game after game. Hope you get better luck in your future matches @Aeric Lionheart, as i clearly had luck in this one.

-

report.php?renderType=PNG&theme=Default&

MVP's landed perfectly like my leaps in this game. And as for who levels up next competition!

-Producer Brodsky earned MVP and is 32/31 SPP

-Dimitri Jalowetz earned MVP and is 19/16 SPP

-Ludomir Gajovic, who made that TD is 33/31 SPP

-Jaromir Dvorkin, who made pass and injured player is 18/16 SPP

We got leveling fiesta ahead of us and i will update levels in this (or next chapter of this blog) after the match has been confirmed. Next up is Undead and if we listen to my PUPIL Bouffon we can't win them.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:48 PM, Bouffon said:

Quick math failed this time: it failed to weight in Ratamo's destiny to lose every other match.

Will Ratamo's protegee Bouffon's prediction be correct? What will all those guys level up? Is there too much proper text and too little memes? Will 50 Shades of Leap get horrible luck next game?

Your team is pretty filthy!  The best I was able to manage was two STR4 wrestle linemen on my tier 3 team, but they both died along with my only blitzer within two matches.

One thing I noticed you do in your last match, which I have done quite a few times; was to use the leap incorrectly and cost yourself a movement (and force a GFI when you didn't need one).  Leap always costs two spaces of movement, whether you leap a single space or two.  So it's always better to leap from two spaces away than to move next to where you want to leap to and only leap one space.

It may have just been a misclick, but I thought it was worth mentioning since that gave me issues with Kislev when I was playing them alot!

11 minutes ago, Javelin said:

Your team is pretty filthy!  The best I was able to manage was two STR4 wrestle linemen on my tier 3 team, but they both died along with my only blitzer within two matches.

One thing I noticed you do in your last match, which I have done quite a few times; was to use the leap incorrectly and cost yourself a movement (and force a GFI when you didn't need one).  Leap always costs two spaces of movement, whether you leap a single space or two.  So it's always better to leap from two spaces away than to move next to where you want to leap to and only leap one space.

It may have just been a misclick, but I thought it was worth mentioning since that gave me issues with Kislev when I was playing them alot!

I think he is just nice, learning from me and do not want to abuse the overpowered team, just as me. 

But I try the vanilla way this time, you keep it simple, give everyone a chance ;)