Signups S17

Pidpad

Actually, I'd like to recend my application. I'm UTC -6 and the more I think about it, the more I work scheduleling will be a problem. 

Can I still participate in the forums and the mentor program without being in the league? 

Hi new coach here

Coach name (ingame): Stomm

Team name: Barnyard Castle Testers

Race: Undead

quick question, am I able to fire and rehire players so that I can rename them before signing upto the league?

13 hours ago, Sidra said:

Actually, I'd like to recend my application. I'm UTC -6 and the more I think about it, the more I work scheduleling will be a problem. 

Can I still participate in the forums and the mentor program without being in the league? 

Oh. :( Nothing stopping you from using the forums! As for our mentor program, I don't see why not, as long as there's a mentor available. I'd say active coaches get first pick, however.

Also, please try to keep further discussion out of this topic. You can ask questions in the Questions forums.

5 hours ago, Ratamo said:

Before first match yes. There should be text saying that when you go to your team roster

Cool, I knew you could do it in the game but wasn’t sure if that was against the league rules on trading or other team activity for new teams starting off from scratch.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:07 PM, Klywaka said:

New coach

Coach name: Klywaka
Team name: The Cobb Squad [OCC]
Race: Amazons

Could I possibly change my team, please?

Team name: The Illustrians

Race: Lizardmen

Thank you!

Hi everyone! Almost new coach here...I've created the profile like 9 years ago and maybe played a season with BB1 back then. I have a different coach name for BB2.

I'd like to reserve a spot, while I create the team. EDIT: team ready!

Coach name: Kronk87

Team Name: Agents of B.E.E.R.

Race: Norse

Edited by Kronk87
Team Ready

Awards