Rinjarni

league Awards

Super happy to win my first punch award, but it was a bit of a surprise as i could not see the team totals for cas anywhere, can anyone direct me to them or tell me how they compose the list please? 

We used BB2LeagueManager until it was shut down during last season, and we're getting our own solution at some point, I hear. For this season GoblinSpy was used. Navigate to your division there and click "toplists" for variety of statistics.

You could also check them from the game itself, but Cyanide's spaghetti code makes it far less reliable. At least the casualties inflicted (the thing that earned your punch awards) seemed bugged, probably by deducting each apo use even if that apo gave another casualty as a result.

And my congratulations for being a dirty killer. I hope your arms are too tired to kill me next season :P 

3 hours ago, Bouffon said:

And my congratulations for being a dirty killer. I hope your arms are too tired to kill me next season :P 

thank you but the real threat and seated on the throne for this game is RSTD

I can survive the attrition from 1 or 2 kill teams, I guess, so any that fails to, you know, kill me, is a win.

On 7/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, Rinjarni said:

Super happy to win my first punch award, but it was a bit of a surprise as i could not see the team totals for cas anywhere, can anyone direct me to them or tell me how they compose the list please? 

http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html?platform=pc&league=The OCC - Champs %26 T1&competition=S16 - Division 1A&q=*top

You'll probably have to sort one of the columns by most violent and choose Total to see where you stacked up overall.  42, wow!

Does 0-0-9 count as a Perfect Season? If so, I can make a try. :D If not, well, I think, we need an award for this remarkable achievement.

I think there’s a case for recognising anyone going 0-0-9 and choosing to stick with the team regardless.

Awards

On 11/9/2020 at 8:44 AM, Doomy77 said:

I think there’s a case for recognising anyone going 0-0-9 and choosing to stick with the team regardless.

Nice in theory, but:

• Positive recognition could incentivise playing badly
  • Negative recognition is piling on unnecessarily

Best left alone, I think.