The Sig Shop

Tribble

I would like to request a sig for my new wood elf team in 6A. The team name is Swan Song and the team quote is: It is better to burn out than to fade away...

Idea for the sig would be the painting: Evening (Fall of the Day) or the logo of the Swan Song Records (Led Zeppelin), pretty much the same.

Would be great though if the man in the painting/logo could be made look like an elf. Thanks to anyone willing to try.

swansong5a.png

swanidea1.png

Hi mate, stumbled on this thread & thought i'd have a crack at this.. couple of rough ideas to

start. send me a PM if either are on the right track. GL with the team!

Thank you very much for your great work.

I like both of them but the second one is better. Especially the team name in the second one is special.

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could do a sig for my new Norse team in 7C, The Lunch Lady Ninjas.  The team color is sky blue, and for a concept I was thinking about either a manga action shot with the team motto (Meatloaf Sandwich Punch!!!), or a ninja/norse on the john with a look of horror/anguish as he's reading the OCC Gazette and a caption saying something like "Shouldn't have eaten the Squig..."  Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Hi Guys,

Is someone available to do me a Sig for my Team, a human team called "Ultra Utd".

Anything Blue, with the words "Courage and Honour", and either an Imperial Aquila, or an Omega Symbol in the Sig would be awesome.

I really appreciate any help and guidance.

Thanks guys :)

Captain Thorrek

The Lunch Lady Ninjas.  The team color is sky blue, and for a concept I was thinking about either a manga action shot with the team motto (Meatloaf Sandwich Punch!!!), or a ninja/norse on the john with a look of horror/anguish as he's reading the OCC Gazette and a caption saying something like "Shouldn't have eaten the Squig..."

Woah! :D  this is gonna take a bit of time to get a few ideas on this... erm.. i'll try but it might not be quite

as specific as you've requested... bare with me!

... in the meantime...

cradle1369

ultrautd1.png

ultrautd2.png

Wow!  Those are gorgeous sigs.  I can understand why you felt the concepts were far too detailed... I had more of a schticky cartoonish thing in mind, like a Sergio Argones one panel from Mad Magazine or Groo the Wanderer.  If you had something as breathtaking as the Ultra Utd, I can tell you some other things, and let you run with it.

The team is a clan of ninjas and monks who study the Four Way Path, enlightenment through the Paths of Grains(Air: Thrower, Runner); Fruits and Vegetables(Earth: Linos); Dairy (Water: Beserkers); and Meat (Fire: Ulfs).  They developed, and perfected, such techniques as the Vegetable Medley Strike (like the Seven Sided Strike in Diablo III), and the legendary Meatloaf Sandwich Punch (D&D's Quivering Palm, only with a higher special effects budget).

Yet the Path to enlightenment is not without its perils, for amongst them Is a Demon from the Thousand Candy Hells.  Yoko Oni attempts to lure them away from the ways of focus and harmony, and may already have succeeded in enticing one of the clan to the ways of the Thousand Candy Hells (-1 Armour on one of my Beserkers).  Only time will tell if the foul creature succeeds.

Hope this helps you with some ideas.  :D Don't worry about the time; I really appreciate you going through all the trouble of making a sig.  If it's anything like the other's I seen on the website, I know it'll be something great!

If anyone is willing I think its about time the Dustbiters got their proper signature. I myself was thinking along the lines of something similair like the image below, but perhaps a bit more khemri like. The sand running from/into the mouth kinda fits the name of the team.

835_2.jpg

but if you guys have any other great ideas id be very interested to see them :).

Some side info that might perhaps be used: we have won the golden fooling boot two seasons running now and we pass way to often for a khemri team :P. our team color is basicly the same as the sand on the above picture.

Hey all,

for my 6b undead team D.E.D. (the old lie: Dulce et Decorum.) I'd like a nice sig and since i am a total inadquate noob at that sort of thing I am posting here and pleading for your assistance.

I dont know is any of you is familiar with the comic books; Chronicles of the black moon, but i'like this pic used

top.jpg

occded.png

erg... this one's come out a bit weird! - there's something i like about it tho, i'll keep making

amendments & ask for more development ideas asap. B)

That looks wicked, its like the skulls and flames just form out of the total nothing.

If anyone is willing I think its about time the Dustbiters got their proper signature. I myself was thinking along the lines of something similair like the image below, but perhaps a bit more khemri like. The sand running from/into the mouth kinda fits the name of the team.

835_2.jpg

but if you guys have any other great ideas id be very interested to see them :).

Some side info that might perhaps be used: we have won the golden fooling boot two seasons running now and we pass way to often for a khemri team :P. our team color is basicly the same as the sand on the above picture.

I was thinking Perhaps it can be used as a background with (a) more cartoonesk khemri style character(s) in the front.

hoping you guys can come up with something nice :D

Wow these are great. I'd be very greatful If anyone has the time to make me one. 

Team name = Mean Mutant Artists

Motto = Our mutations are sublime

After the Warpstone Crisis, the opportunity to mutate is only for the elite. To be a mutant is to be beautiful, and they will do anything they can to develop even if that  involves playing bloodbowl.

occdampd2.png

still not quite there yet.. text & colour will get more attention asap.

occdust2.png

occdust4.png

not quite on spec yet mate - but i thought i'd get the ball rolling, i love that sand face pic,

but its tough to overlay stuff atm & make it look right.. yet! bare with me..

i wanted to try something with this guy

eating-sand.jpg

but i haven't got the right size boot to stomp his head yet! lol

keep you posted.

I had a feeling the backlog in this thread was getting pretty long and it seems I was right. Here's a summary of the coaches still waiting for something awesome. Will try and do a couple myself. If anyone feel left out, just say so :D

In no particular order:

Coach: raikaria

Team name: Groggy Ice [TM]
Race: Norse

Slogan: 'WE'RE DRUNK ON GROGGY - WHAT'S YA EXCUSE?'

Theme and genral info:
I'd like for the Norse in my current Sig to be used in the new one if possible, and maybe something like a pint or something on the other side.

Coach: keechmj

Team name: Robochops
Race: Chaos

Motto: YOU HAVE 16 TURNS TO COMPLY

Theme and genral info:
Based around robots and the like, mostly from the 80's (Terminator, Robocop, Optimus Prime etc)

Coach: Cerumol

Team name: Bareback Harlequins
Race: Pro elf (yay!)

Theme and genral info:
The naming theme is around circus names and the teams colour is red.

Now I'm not to sure exactly what I would like, but I was thinking some sort of barebacked horse riding with a big top in the background with the team colour featuring in some way.  I'd also like the team motto of 'Welcome To the Greatest Show On Earth' to feature.

Coach: stuartmcc

Team name: The Lords of Denmork
Race: Orc (?)

team quote: "Cattle die, team mates die, every Orc is mortal, but the good name never dies."

Theme and genral info:
Our Lord Scudmungus did a helmet, see post #1916. I was thinking of an Orc in a Viking-era helmet with the team quote: "Cattle die, team mates die, every Orc is mortal, but the good name never dies."

Coach: Sacred Chilli

Team name: Middenheim Grave Diggers
Race: Necro

Theme and genral info:
Not much

Coach: Cookie Ogre

Team name: Runway Rakes
Race: High elf (more yuck)

Team motto: "Putting the Fashion Back in Bashin'"

Theme and genral info:
heir jersey color is black (it's always in fashion) and the overall theme is male models, with a nod to the movie Zoolander.  The , though "Just Too Damn Pretty to Die" works just as well.

NOTE: Scud has promised to do this one

Coach: Ikoma

Team name: Peace Makers
Race: High elf (yuck...)

Theme and genral info:
Player names are prominent world peace activists [Alfred Nobel, Mahatma Ghandhi, Mother Theresa, etc.]. But there is a double meaning to the name with the Colt Peace Maker pistol. They are a high scoring, high octane offence dedicated to the idea that (normally) the best way to keep their players from getting hit is to score. Team colors are red/white trimmed in gold.

Coach: Mansu44

Team name: Mean Mutant Artists
Race: Skaven (I guess)

Motto: Our mutations are sublime

Theme and genral info:
After the Warpstone Crisis, the opportunity to mutate is only for the elite. To be a mutant is to be beautiful, and they will do anything they can to develop even if that  involves playing bloodbowl.

Hello Mynoc... where is this list? are there dates when requests were made?

is there some rule about doing stuff in order?

if theres a pecking order for 'artists' i didn't know i was stepping on toes..

i just popped in to help out as it was a bit of fun.. i'll leave it in your safe

hands from now on.

sorry guys,.. i'll leave you with this 1 seeing as it took time & effort.

occmmm.png