The Sig Shop

Tribble

Would love a sig if you guys are still operating, I think you guys did a sig back for me in season 10.

Anyways team is: Spoon Held Critters

race: Underworld

I'd rather you guys just go crazy whatever you think. If that's to broad let me know and I'll think of something. 

Out of a sudden there is no picture coming up for your teams name..

for me its meaning is just .. Spoon (you) was holding critters... although "Held" is the german word for "hero" (which i doubt has been intentionally used)

It would be helpful if you could explain how you came to choose such a weird name.

I am not a native English speaking person, nor do i know about all those little hidden hints that could be lurking around the corner. (i.e. relation to books or tv-shows from your country)

Not saying, that there are no other artists around who might take the job.

But i am kinda sure, more information could be helpful for them too.

best regards

ami meebee

Would love a sig if you guys are still operating, I think you guys did a sig back for me in season 10.

Anyways team is: Spoon Held Critters

race: Underworld

I'd rather you guys just go crazy whatever you think. If that's to broad let me know and I'll think of something. 

The only picture that came up while thinking about your team name..

still a bit rough..  but kinda works on sig size already

need to know if it suits you..

Won't go further before i do..

SHC01_sig_zpsqvlq9hl0.png

SHC01_zps9hqbkpnv.png

Thanks for the kind words.

I fear i will be overdoing on this signature if i go further.

Already removed a part during development process(a fully changed, attacking werwolf that filled the gap to the right when the revival part had been still bottom right)

Before removing it, i thought about placing a second musician instead..

But you were right in asking for something "simple" and classic..

And as the first target had been to create some kind of "LP-Cover", i thought, apart from the sizing, the current state fits well.

Its all there..

music, howling, revival, .. summed up: revival of the (howling) wolf through blues 

I saw no need to create another layout as the current felt just right to me.

(about that harmonica or saxophone thing..  i do play guitar myself, and once upon a time i was just trying to copy my favorite songs coz i wanted to become a good decent guitar player .

Then i got the real blues. And out of a sudden, i felt the blues... These days, although still being a poor musician, i give a shit on how it is or has been played..

I go along to play as i feel it the very right moment.. 

Long story.. short summary

If you watch the first form of the transformation.. uses hands to cover the face.. sad feeling? got the blues?

instead of giving in, anger rises, wolf awakened, to fight the (reason for) this blues/go on fighting regardless of the blues/growing stronger out of the blues...

(just some thoughts along the lines)

The blues can be seen different..

as some style of music.. or an emotion...

I was trying to tell some kind of story. But its always within the eye of the beholder..

Don't hold back because of all that.. I like trying out new things

I stand by my word.

You don't like it? Doesn't fit your imagination.

Tell me why. Name its lacks..

And i will try to adjust/fix something else

There are indeed many more aspects than I first thought, in the picture and in the team name :) And I didn't mean to sound at all ungrateful, I really like the piece, it's just not what I had mind in the first place so I really had to think what I actually wanted :D

Maybe I had something a bit more in a blues brothers style in mind, or the photos I put in the first spoilers. Musicians in black and white, but characters replaced by undead creatures. But most of the photos I found, were more related to jazz, (which I don't mind too much) and it might really hard to find something like this ot suit a team sig. Maybe I had a more of a gloomy, smoky image in mind at first. I really like the drawing style, the moon, the notes of the sig you made.

Medium length story short: if you are willing to give it another shot, I'd really like to see what you come up. But if this is getting too complicated to createand not really worth the effort, I'll happily go with the first sig you made!

HQuhbMI.jpg

OtW6Uy1.jpg

great! 

the team name is 

Vatican City Bells

the motto:

the bells will ring your death (im not english i think the costruction of the phrase is ok right? if not tell me pls how is better :))

the race is :

Chaos Dwarf

Id like to have:

-golden /yellow bells example

campana4.jpg

-death theme like a skull or scythe example

[img]http://img.gnd-tech.com/o/1/logo.jpg[/img]

-white is the colour of my team so i think white, gold black and maybe another colour that you like , you are the artist :)))

- I like a  stately / gothic theme

thanx !!

MrApostoli

Haven't visited the thread in a while, and after going through the last three pages, I must say that both "A Dance Of Dragons" sigs are just great, and I envy Barristan for having them ;)

(not to take away from my sig, courtesy of meebee, but you know, two great sigs is better than one great sig :P )

But what really takes the cake is the Howlin Blues Revival - that sig is just epic and your absolute best work to date, meebee!

So, many reps handed out all around. And Ronkoteus, I understand that you had a different image in mind, but you'll come to love meebee's, I know it.

Here is the one and only real team song for your team:

Still gives me shivers although i had not heard it for more than a decade now..

hallowed_be_thy_name.jpg

Hallowed Be Thy Name (Iron Maiden)

[Harris] 

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime 

Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
Cos at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows Pole
The sands of time for me are running low

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me

Can it be there's some sort of error
Hard to stop the surmounting terror
Is it really the end not some crazy dream

Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming
It's not so easy to stop from screaming
But words escape me when I try to speak
Tears they flow but why am I crying
After all I am not afraid of dying
Don't believe that there is never an end

As the guards march me out to the courtyard
Someone calls from a cell "God be with you"
If there's a God then why has he let me die?
As I walk all my life drifts before me
And though the end is near I'm not sorry
Catch my soul cos it's willing to fly away

Mark my words please believe my soul lives on
Please don't worry now that I have gone
I've gone beyond to see the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
maybe then you'll begin to understand
Life down there is just a strange illusion.

(I suggest/guess you are taking this one, Dorfking?)

Haven't visited the thread in a while, and after going through the last three pages, I must say that both "A Dance Of Dragons" sigs are just great, and I envy Barristan for having them ;)

(not to take away from my sig, courtesy of meebee, but you know, two great sigs is better than one great sig :P )

But what really takes the cake is the Howlin Blues Revival - that sig is just epic and your absolute best work to date, meebee!

So, many reps handed out all around. And Ronkoteus, I understand that you had a different image in mind, but you'll come to love meebee's, I know it.

Those are really nice things to say. Thank you very much friend!

Although your signature might be having some flaws, you are one of those few, who received one that has been entirely drawn by my very own hands.

Therefore yours is really unique. 

(still wish my skills were better. but that kinda skill would need me to do many, many, many more exercises on painting... )

Apart from the trolls face and the flat right human arm and maybe the wrong perspective of the hammers hold...

I still kinda like it!

best regards

meebee

:)

i like this motto! 

meebe want to put this in the logo?

Honestly..  to me, it seemed as if Dorfking was going to take your request.

And we already made a double sig on the last one.

I still have two requests in development..

Therefore i'd prefer to wait for Dorfking's reply, if he is going to take the job.

But am pretty sure, regardless of who will take your request, shouldn't be of any problem to add the tagline/motto..

(I already hijacked this thread for some while now, after once recognizing loads of undone requests - but i want to leave some space for others to offer their service. i'll just make sure that every request will be fulfilled as long as i am around. )

Honestly.. to me, it seemed as if Dorfking was going to take your request.

And we already made a double sig on the last one.

I still have two requests in development..

Therefore i'd prefer to wait for Dorfking's reply, if he is going to take the job.

But am pretty sure, regardless of who will take your request, shouldn't be of any problem to add the tagline/motto..

(I already hijacked this thread for some while now, after once recognizing loads of undone requests - but i want to leave some space for others to offer their service. i'll just make sure that every request will be fulfilled as long as i am around. )

Ahhhj i though that you all work in team :)

Sorry

For Dking the same question about the motto!!!

Howlin Blues Revival..  2nd go

Its still early stages and i just added quick color gradient after merging layers.. 

its serves to show you the difficulty to see any details of faces or instruments at sig size

I am sure i can adjust a bit through adding some sharper instrument pictures than the initial band-picture had..

but don't expect miracles..

also the faces will be hard to figure at tiny size

you need to approve the style before i go further..

(the black border below is some leftover part i forgot to delete)

HBR03a_sig_zps1cp4wemn.png

HBR03a_zpsn49eqxf9.png