The Sig Shop

Tribble

I agree that the stripes doesn't help really.

However, I have a suggestion for a change: Team name in a different color. What that color should be I dunno, but a guess would be not white.

Hm, or possibly a non white/red background and the team name in stripes?

I do like the bowl of frogs a lot though :D

photobucket seems to be down. all hostet sigs do not show anymore.

as one can see, this seems to be the case for all accounts, not a single one (i.e. tribble's and my hosted sigs are not visible anymore )

for the moment we can probably only wait a bit before we ask further questions.

problem might solve itself soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's something I worked on for the upcoming Mordheim campaign.  I figure I'm going to keep with the Sisters, since I'm used to using Dwarfs in WHFB.  I went with something simple, since it's going to get real convoluted, real quick... it's going to be rather alliterative.

l6yX17F.jpg

My biggest gripe with this is, while I do like the battlecry amongst the Sisters, the one on the right throws everything out of whack for me.  The battlecry's plane looks like it warps when it hits her.  I know you can't see "Lindybeige" that well, but I like having it amongst them so it looks like they're yelling it together, but maybe not in sync.

The effect is simple enough: take one copy of the image, erase what I want, import the text into a lower layer, then stick another full copy of the original image underneath everything.

Thanks meebee.  I also got this one together in around ten minutes... lucky for me I have the Charlie Brown Holiday Specials on DVD.

GvcW6Fy.jpg

I figured, since this is my last season with Blood Bowl (going to Mordheim full on, after this), why not have fun with my win percentage?  To be fair though, we all feel this way about the game at least once or twice. ;)

Agreed. I currently consider taking a bb-break myself.

I have to admit, that my anger management came close to its border.

Been eatin' too much shit lately.

However, i hope you won't quit the game and OCC entirely.

Relax with some paint jobs, then go back to business ;)

Oh, I'm not quitting the OCC, just Blood Bowl.  95% of the time, a season will run in this exact order:

1, 2: Nuffling against me (if I'm winning, game will disconnect until I get fed up with rematches)

3: Draw

4: Nuffling in my favor

5: True game

6, 7: Nuffling against

8: Nuffling For

9: Draw

10: True game

What's the point in playing, if I already know the outcome? ;)  Now as far as the League goes, you can't find a better lot to play with than here.  Just like danton is a VIP for Hearthstone, I'm going to VIP so I can run the League's Mordheim campaign.  The game may change, but as long as the group stays the same, I'm happy. :D

On 2016-12-12 at 7:32 PM, Captain Thorrek said:

Oh, I'm not quitting the OCC, just Blood Bowl.  95% of the time, a season will run in this exact order:

1, 2: Nuffling against me (if I'm winning, game will disconnect until I get fed up with rematches)

3: Draw

4: Nuffling in my favor

5: True game

6, 7: Nuffling against

8: Nuffling For

9: Draw

10: True game

What's the point in playing, if I already know the outcome? ;)  

Your seasons are amazingly long. ;)

Awards

• 1 month later...