The Sig Shop

Tribble

5 minutes ago, Doomy77 said:

It looks great to me as it is. I chose one with the sky before because you put it in there, but I’m happy with this one. It’s closer to Trib’s original this way too.

alright.

i merely try to provide choices instead of just giving one version.

the order of postings is (usually) not meant to enforce the choice of a particular design.

i post them in order as i create them

the clients preferences should be served as good as possible in this sig-shop  ;)

therefore, one final version with max size, same design

Spoiler

THH_final_big.png

THH_final_small.png

Edited by meebee

Spoiler

THH_f_big.png

THH_f_small.png

@Doomy77

sorry to bother.

but after seeing the final version on the forum, i found the text to be way too much out of center.

Therefore i made another version where i shortened the village silhouette on the left hand side to have the text moving a bit further to the left.

I'd like to ask you to give that last one a try. The text itself will still not be centered(due to the picture), but should be a bit less "out of"..

Don't feel forced to use it.. it is still your choice.

Edited by meebee

2 hours ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

Hey @meebee, feel like sprucing up that Quantum Sufficit sig you made for me? You said you wanted to work some more on it, and seeing as I'll be playing them for at least another season, it'd be nice to have it.

Did i?

I thought it never had been a request at all.

Otherwise i would have done it already.

But my mind might fail me on this one.

However:  Ya sure.

Any thoughts on where to go?

I remember there was some comment about the planets being stretched on the last draft?

Anything else? 

Could you provide the link to the picture base? I am not sure if i still got the unmodified one.

You'll find the drafts i did back then on the third page of my showcase thread.

QS_A_sig130.jpg

Edited by meebee

16 minutes ago, meebee said:

Did i?

I thought it never had been a request at all.

Otherwise i would have done it already.

But my mind might fail me on this one.

However:  Ya sure.

Any thoughts on where to go?

I remember there was some comment about the planets being stretched on the last draft?

Anything else? 

Could you provide the link to the picture base? I am not sure if i still got the unmodified one.

You'll find the drafts i did back then on the third page of my showcase thread.

QS_A_sig130.jpg

I like the base of that one, the font is nice, but I prefer it without the black sidebar as that leaves it more open (and I don't need the team slogan on there). But yeah, I would prefer if the background isn't stretched.

Here's the image, first the version I used then, second one that seems to have been "de-cluttered" a bit which might work better with the resize.

One:0BQ9W4w.jpg

Two:

PQtpJoe.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

I like the base of that one, the font is nice, but I prefer it without the black sidebar as that leaves it more open (and I don't need the team slogan on there). But yeah, I would prefer if the background isn't stretched.

Here's the image, first the version I used then, second one that seems to have been "de-cluttered" a bit which might work better with the resize.

I'll see what i can do for you.

Give it some time. FM 2019 Beta has been released yesterday, therefore i probably won't be doing it this weekend.

Should be finished at the start of the season latest. Most likely earlier (next midweek).

That is nice, and I like that it fits the forums better. But maybe a bit cluttered, especially with the miniature version to the right? I think I'd rather have the right part be an emptier yellow sky, for example. Now that I compare it to the older one, I realise I really liked the offset of Rick and Morty to the left and the team named slightly to the right. Like they're heading from left to right, on their way to somewhere awesome.

Unlike my team. :D

16 minutes ago, Rymdkejsaren said:

That is nice, and I like that it fits the forums better. But maybe a bit cluttered, especially with the miniature version to the right? I think I'd rather have the right part be an emptier yellow sky, for example. Now that I compare it to the older one, I realise I really liked the offset of Rick and Morty to the left and the team named slightly to the right. Like they're heading from left to right, on their way to somewhere awesome.

Unlike my team. :D

Aye. I kinda felt the same..

the open arms need some open space to give that "look at all this (endless) space that opens up to us" feeling..

it doesn't really work with that filled up background.

but i had to ask for your opinion first and did not want to spoil your own impression.

the miniature version however, it is the original size shrunk down and the only size that fits to show the entire "gate" thing.

The other things i added, are largely increased but of course show only portions of the entire thing.

Anyways.. i will try work some additional free space into it and do a bit of re-arrangement.

EDIT: the main problem by putting the background together, are all those lines that do give dimension.. i can't just squash them together as i please. i need to take them into account, as it would look awkward otherwise.

Edited by meebee

Hi, is it only sigs? I've got one that might have been asked for before... but I'd like banners for the in game team sponsors?

So Goblin gamblin, but in a banner like you'd get at the top of a crappy website... found this that was kinda similar to my idea...

W94uHnC.jpg

but needs to say goblin gambling and maybe have this guy visible somewhere?

9MBXcGj.png

I'm also thinking of a bank of altdorf and mcmurties, but not sure what to do for bank of altdorf, and mcmurties will be so easy I can do that...

No promises about banner creation, as this place here is meant to create forum signatures for OCC teams

(the 1 picture allowed below your postings - 1000x130px max size).

We aim to make our home (The OCC forum) more colorful, not each ones game.

i honestly never fiddled around with ingame banners. i am sure there were custom banners around in the web for bb1, have not seen any for bb2 so far.

if you find a description about how to do it, then i will have a look into the subject.

As i am no native English speaking person, i might have gotten you wrong.

Am not sure if you want banners inside the game, or banners for sponsors to use outside of the game. And where would it be?

On rare occasions, i have done signatures and other things for outside-occ purposes. but it really depends..

(and i need to know max. dimensions in case its not for the OCC signature position)

Edited by meebee

19 hours ago, meebee said:

No promises about banner creation, as this place here is meant to create forum signatures for OCC teams

(the 1 picture allowed below your postings - 1000x130px max size).

We aim to make our home (The OCC forum) more colorful, not each ones game.

i honestly never fiddled around with ingame banners. i am sure there were custom banners around in the web for bb1, have not seen any for bb2 so far.

if you find a description about how to do it, then i will have a look into the subject.

As i am no native English speaking person, i might have gotten you wrong.

Am not sure if you want banners inside the game, or banners for sponsors to use outside of the game. And where would it be?

On rare occasions, i have done signatures and other things for outside-occ purposes. but it really depends..

(and i need to know max. dimensions in case its not for the OCC signature position)

In bb2 in the team page, coaches can pick to be sponsored by a bunch of things, doesn't make any difference, I was going to add the banners to the fluff I write about teams that have picked sponsorship...

For writing match day threads and the like... so like a sig, but under the team name... as in:

The MacLeods

Coached by Khornight

Sponsored Goblin gaming...

3 hours ago, Khornight said:

In bb2 in the team page, coaches can pick to be sponsored by a bunch of things, doesn't make any difference, I was going to add the banners to the fluff I write about teams that have picked sponsorship...

For writing match day threads and the like... so like a sig, but under the team name... as in:

The MacLeods

Coached by Khornight

Sponsored Goblin gaming...

something like that maybe?

Picture might not be the best choice. However, i did not bother to build something else until i know if its along line what you were thinking about.

"Pay your Buffalo Bill" because they never forget to remind you about your debts. Not even in their advertisement. ;)

GoblinGambling_small.png

Spoiler

GoblinGambling_big.png

Edited by meebee